Sign in to follow this  
Hilmarie

Different positions within the same company

Hilmarie

I have held 3 different positions at the company I currently work for. All 3 positions relate to the same NOC - they just differ in seniority within the team. Should I enter my work experience with this company as 3 separate entries in my EE profile or just one entry? In the case of the latter one would need to choose one of the 3 titles - wouldn't this look like misrepresentation no matter which of the 3 titles I choose?

If I enter the 3 positions as 3 different entries in EE profile, do I need a separate reference letter for each?

M-N

Hi there, 

I had a similar situation but I had 3 different titles with different (some overlapping duties).  I entered mine separately as I feel they were separate jobs and my company wrote me one reference letter highlighting my duties while I worked for them. I just attached the same reference letter to each job separately.  

Hope that helps. 

sueannejoe

Hi @Hilmarie I also had the same situation, and did exactly the same thing that @M-N did 

Hilmarie

Hi @M-N and @sueannejoe

Thank you very much for responding to my query. Have both of you had successful PR applications?

M-N
9 hours ago, Hilmarie said:

Hi @M-N and @sueannejoe

Thank you very much for responding to my query. Have both of you had successful PR applications?

Yes. Been Ok Canada for 4 years of which +-2 has been as a PR.  :) 

sueannejoe

Yeah I have been in Canada for one year now 😁