Sign in to follow this  
LeanaLubbe

Looking for a trustworthy immigration agency

Deirdre

We are in the PR process with Matrixvisa

BEST in the business - Kobus is a South African himself and have been practising immigration law for many many years 

https://www.matrixvisa.com

archiryan123

My 2c (we have just had our visas stamped and leaving in +- a month):

Don't use an agency unless you A. Seriously don't have the time and B. Don't mind paying their fee of around R60k.

If you do decide to go with an agency, and we didn't, I would recommend the two main ones you will find in Cape Town. Joburg I know has a predominant agency, I think it was called New World Imm, which would be the go-to. I would advise against any other unless they are clearly reputable, as this is not something you want to mess around with. Misrepresentation (even accidental) for example can result in you being blocked from applying altogether and I know of cases where this has happened. I haven't heard much about RSA, but abroad there are scams that steal your savings and can ruin your chances of leaving the country.

On the CIC platform everything is set up to be automated and there is an insane amount of information available online. Super-concise videos and the Canada immigration platform itself is easy to understand. Also remember that the agency is limited to how much it can do for you, and its going to be a pain either way. Our opinion, just do it yourself. No-one in this world cares more about your own success in these endeavors than you.

Good luck friends

Adrianpillay

Good day. 

I'm about to pay R8750 to migrate international.... I'm really afraid of being scammed. Is this really a trustworthy agency to use??? 

Please help any information will prove vital to me in the decision that I'm about to make🙏🙏🙏

archiryan123
1 hour ago, Adrianpillay said:

Good day. 

I'm about to pay R8750 to migrate international.... I'm really afraid of being scammed. Is this really a trustworthy agency to use??? 

Please help any information will prove vital to me in the decision that I'm about to make🙏🙏🙏

Hi Adrian

As I said the full fee with an agency should be in region of R60 000. So I would be very cautious of whoever is providing you that service for such a low fee.

I would suggest you research the company in-depth and find out everything there is to know about them. If there isn't much, then that is a warning sign. Perhaps you don't even need an agency.

Good luck

Adrianpillay

The R8750 is the first payment of R47000. I would like to do it on my own but, I don't have a clue? I went as far as registering on the Canadian government website. Created a profile which they say is valid for 12 months. But from there I'm lost on this website. 

Clay1204

You better off doing it yourself. I was also very apprehensive in the beginning and also wanted to go with an agent. In the end I ended up doing it myself.

KelvinK

@adrianpillay We also used Migrate International, but I only paid about R22k (I got a few quotes and they lowered their original estimate). That said, I would strongly advise you not to use any agent. Everything can be found on the internet and there's bound to be someone who have asked the same question as you. Agents can't speed up or make your application stronger. Rather save that money, Canada is really expensive and an extra $8000 will be useful. It's up to you, but I do not think you get any additional value from an agent. And of course, shout if you have any questions!

• Like 1

KelvinK

@Adrianpillay Also, not to scare you, but agents cannot guarantee you anything. If you end up not getting in (again not to scare you, but it is very competitive at this stage), you will be R90k out of pocket and nothing to show for it. 

Adrianpillay
On 2/11/2020 at 5:41 PM, Clay1204 said:

You better off doing it yourself. I was also very apprehensive in the beginning and also wanted to go with an agent. In the end I ended up doing it myself.

HI Clay and Kelvin. I am going to take your advice and not go with the immigration agent. But having said that, what next? Where do I go what do I do to start this process like I mentioned I've registered on the Canadian government website I have an existing profile. If there is any guidance you can provide to get me to the submission of of my application I would really really really appreciate it. 

Adrianpillay

Do I go for a language test first? 

Do I do a scoring first? 

I'm really in need of a guardian angel right now. 

It's scary, it's complicated, some of the stuff on the government website I just don't understand, any help would be much appreciated 

archiryan123
29 minutes ago, Adrianpillay said:

Do I go for a language test first? 

Do I do a scoring first? 

I'm really in need of a guardian angel right now. 

It's scary, it's complicated, some of the stuff on the government website I just don't understand, any help would be much appreciated 

Hi Adrian, here is your guardian angel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1Ayq_CWnav19Ta3iUyFnA

Just search for what you need. I'm guessing its this: 

Adrianpillay

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 This looks exciting I'm going to go through it this afternoon. Thank you so much I really appreciate this. 

archiryan123
41 minutes ago, Adrianpillay said:

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 This looks exciting I'm going to go through it this afternoon. Thank you so much I really appreciate this. 

No problem my friend, good luck!

ohiz

Hi, Has anyone used World Access Immigration? Can anyone recommend please 

ohiz

Hi, Has anyone used World Access Immigration? Can anyone recommend please