Sign in to follow this  
Liezelleroux

Liezelleroux - nova scotia nominee program

Liezelleroux

Hi Ingrid

My name is Liezel. Im a CA from Cape Town. We started our process in March and completed our profile this weekend. Score is a bit low so will need to discuss different options for the way forward.

Husband has been doing non stop research on NS and was extremely excited to get to Canada. I thought the PNP would be a no brainer only to see that I missed the sentence stating that you need 7 for all language tests. I got 9, 9, 8 and 6.5 for writing. Still think its wrong but hey :)

So now hopefully will be able to do it over and get a higher score. Will then apply for PNP as our score is only 395 which I found shocking as I have 2 bachelors and 2 post grads and over 10 years audit and accounting experience. I am 31 and I know it does count against me being so old haha.

Any advice?

Do you know when category B opens again?

Have a nice day.

MaryJane

Welcome to the forums @Liezelleroux

As previously explained by the other forum members on another thread of posts, your language test is what’s bringing your score down.

If you can get the writing part to 7 your CRS score will push past 400.

Good luck with your journey.

• Like 1

Nelline

It may be worthwhile asking for a remark (before re-doing the whole test) on the writing test. It's the one section, apparently, where people have, in the past, been successful at getting a higher score when asking for a remark.