Sign in to follow this  

Transferable funds

Recommended Posts


When you do not have to proof your funds because you are already in Canada, and the ask you to fill in a form and put in UNEMCUMBERED TRANSFERABLE AND AVAILABLE FUNDS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS, do I subtract our mortgage from our savings and chequing account, and that will be our enemcumbered and available funds?


Edited by Isabella

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this