Sign in to follow this  
Isabella

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program

Isabella

Good day all

I am wondering if anybody has successfully applied for Permanent Residence under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)?! How long did it take from when they received your complete application and started processing, before you were asked to do medicals and how long did it take to complete the whole process where IRCC started verifying your application to receiving your PR?

Gerhard SaNamCan

@Isabella I actually just saw a post on the sacanada facebook page last night, with regard to a member that went over to Canada successfully via the AIPP. Maybe you could have a look and/or search there for some more info.

Talent79
On 8/7/2018 at 4:39 PM, Isabella said:

Good day all

I am wondering if anybody has successfully applied for Permanent Residence under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)?! How long did it take from when they received your complete application and started processing, before you were asked to do medicals and how long did it take to complete the whole process where IRCC started verifying your application to receiving your PR?

I got my PR card on May 22 under the AIPP

Isabella
8 hours ago, Talent79 said:

If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for the whole process from when they accepted your application until you received your PR?

Isabella
13 hours ago, Isabella said:

If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for the whole process from when they accepted your application until you received your PR?

22 hours ago, Talent79 said:

I see you live in Manitoba.  How did you apply under the AIPP if you don't live in Atlantic Canada?  Can you move out of Atlantic Canada that quickly?

Talent79

I left Manitoba and went to Nova Scotia...sorry i didn't update my profile. In Manitoba i only stayed temporarily