TrinaD

Hello

TrinaD

Greetings from the mother city.I'm Trina/Tina,originally from Zim but been living in the mother city for the past ten years.My Canadian dream started in 2016 with applying for post graduate studies. In 2017 after months of applying and waiting I got accepted at the University of Simon Fraser,for a post graduate diploma. Thought it would be an easier process.I proceeded to apply for a study visa.Unfortunately the Visa was denied as they cited issues in my home country as being so bad that they reasoned,I would not leave Canada after finishing my studies.

I'm back to dreaming though after months of mopping around and counting the money I lost (lol).I'm back again determined to go through the EE process this time around. I'm currently in the pool with 414 points.

I hope to increase my points after I have graduated from Unisa later this year or early next year with a Masters degree.Unfortunately with Unisa,I have to wait for their processes.So I'm trying my best to be patient and hope by the time that happens,my profile would not have expired already.

This is such an awesome forum,I have learnt so much already.The tips shared are so relevant to all people living in SA.

Thanx to everybody that participates and contributes,your experiences makes this process bearable.

• Like 6

MaryJane

Welcome to the forumsĀ @TrinaD! You definitely have the "go-getter, never give up" attitude down pat. Good luck on making your Canadian dream come true!

AnelleR2008

WELCOME!!!