Sign in to follow this  
Kitcat

Hello!

Kitcat

Hi everyone

We are currently awaiting approval for our PR. Officially sent in our application in April after getting our ITA in Feb this year. We’re a family of four - me, husband and three-year old twins, hoping to head to Toronto by the end of this year.

It’s been an exciting journey so far - but I won’t lie - the wait and living in limbo is hard. If there is one thing this is all teaching me so far, it’s patience. 

Have found the FB group extremely helpful and supportive so far, so looking forward to connecting with more people in the same boat here!

Catherine

• Like 1

Nelline

Hi Catherine. yes - the waiting! You will be fine, though :-)

• Like 1

MaryJane

Hold on! Exciting times ahead!

• Like 1

Kitcat

Thanks, certainly is exciting times ahead. Can't wait!:)

Cornel

Hi,

We are still waiting since December 2017 for our PR :( IT is for my husband and I and our 6 month old twins

Trying to request the GCMS Notes through my cousin as our agent wants to charge me $300 and if I do it myself it is $5

I really hope your application moves quicker

Kitcat

Hi Cornel, sorry to hear you've been waiting so long. Hope you hear good news soon!

If you don't mind my asking - I see you had a query about travel history of your spouse - did they want more details or passport copies? I'm the main applicant for our PR, but my husband travels extensively for work - there was hardly enough space to fill in all his travel history - it took us hours to work out all his dates and places he's been to. I suspect they may have further questions about this in our application.

AnelleR2008

WELCOME!

• Like 1