Sign in to follow this  
Luis Dos Santos

Applications Submitted February 2018

Kitcat
14 minutes ago, ateotia said:

hello hello! :) yes i got my PPR on the 23rd of july, sorry i didnt post it earlier, i wish you and our friends here a speedy PPR! Pretoria seems to have pickThat's fantased up speed lately, we have seen 4 PPRs in the last 3 weeks

That's fantastic, @ateotia! Congrats, I am sure that you are relieved that the wait is finally over! Good luck with the next steps of planning the big move.

hdub07
24 minutes ago, ateotia said:

hello hello! :) yes i got my PPR on the 23rd of july, sorry i didnt post it earlier, i wish you and our friends here a speedy PPR! Pretoria seems to have picked up speed lately, we have seen 4 PPRs in the last 3 weeks

Congratulations! You must be so excited now! 

I’m hoping my PPR is on the way, but I think it’s going to be a while yet... I’ve not seen my fiancée for 7 months now and I probably won’t until I do my landing. That just makes the wait so much more depressing. 

ateotia
On 7/26/2018 at 11:37 AM, Kitcat said:

That's fantastic, @ateotia! Congrats, I am sure that you are relieved that the wait is finally over! Good luck with the next steps of planning the big move.

yes my friend! :) it is a big relief, i just got the approved status too on my cic account today and ta notification that passport has now been stamped with the PR visa :) i pray you get your ppr soon too and we all move over to the other side soon :)

• Like 1

ateotia
On 7/26/2018 at 11:56 AM, hdub07 said:

Congratulations! You must be so excited now! 

I’m hoping my PPR is on the way, but I think it’s going to be a while yet... I’ve not seen my fiancée for 7 months now and I probably won’t until I do my landing. That just makes the wait so much more depressing. 

thank you soo much :) yes the excitement is overwhelming!

I pray your PPR comes soon! I know the separation is tough, think of it this way, this trouble is a sort of investment of effort for the long term goal of a successful life! It is surely worth it i feel

• Like 1

Kodi33

Hi all. Feb 22 Aor, Visa moved to Pretoria on 22nd of March. Got PPR yesterday. 😀

• Like 1

Kitcat

That’s awesome, @Kodi33, congrats!

hdub07

Congratulations @Kodi33 You must be ecstatic! 😁

Kodi33
2 hours ago, Kitcat said:

That’s awesome, @Kodi33, congrats!

1 hour ago, hdub07 said:

Congratulations @Kodi33 You must be ecstatic! 😁

Thanks a lot guys! Very happy, but also a bit scary now that one has to follow through! Hope you all het yours soon!

• Like 1

Jowey Lewis

@Kitcat yes thanks :). I have sent the application on 30th July. Awaiting the first possible update. All the best to everyone.

• Like 1

hdub07

Any more PPRs/updates from Feb/March? A couple of folk from May and June have got PPRs in the last few days 

hdub07

Things have become really quiet. I've not seen PPRs for anyone from Feb-April in the last week and a bit on other fora.

@ateotia did you get your passport back yet?

NW18
On 8/13/2018 at 9:38 PM, hdub07 said:

Any more PPRs/updates from Feb/March? A couple of folk from May and June have got PPRs in the last few days 

I am also in the same boat. Following this thread to see progress of gen/March applicants. We submitted ours in June.

immitracker has very limited data on SA applicants. I haven’t been able to find out my VO. Long wait times so call is getting dropped. Will keep trying. Praying it’s not Pretoria 🤞🏻

hdub07

A wild IP2 appears 😲

• Like 1

JohanR
1 hour ago, hdub07 said:

A wild IP2 appears 😲

On your account? That means progress. 

NW18
9 hours ago, hdub07 said:

A wild IP2 appears 😲

That’s good news. Another step closer to getting PPR email 😀

hdub07

Two days short of 6 months... and there's a "Ready for Visa" email in my inbox! 😀😀😀

Nothing in my CIC profile as yet, and I've not gone through everything I need to do, but it's a relief 😀😀

• Like 2

Kitcat

That's fantastic, @hdub07, so happy for you!

hdub07

Thank you! Hopefully you have some good news soon too!

Kitcat

Thanks, holding thumbs for good news soon. Good luck with all your planning and the big move!

NW18
1 hour ago, hdub07 said:

Two days short of 6 months... and there's a "Ready for Visa" email in my inbox! 😀😀😀

Nothing in my CIC profile as yet, and I've not gone through everything I need to do, but it's a relief 😀😀

Congratulations😀 now start planning your new life. I am sure it will be with them wait 😀 keep ya all posted with progress.

IsabelE
4 hours ago, hdub07 said:

Congratulations! Good luck with the next phase!

hdub07

Somehow VFS and FedEx have managed to lose track of my passport. VFS says it was sent on Monday, Fedex says they've no record of my tracking number or my name 😐

Kitcat
1 hour ago, hdub07 said:

Somehow VFS and FedEx have managed to lose track of my passport. VFS says it was sent on Monday, Fedex says they've no record of my tracking number or my name 😐

Oh noooo, hope you get this sorted soon. Must be rather stressful! 

Tomorrow marks our six-month mark and no PPR yet, it's been a looooooong few weeks and months.

NW18
2 hours ago, hdub07 said:

Oh that doesn’t sound good. Just be a little patient as one of the two will have to take responsibility and great your passports to you. Just praying it all sorts out soon for you.

NW18
37 minutes ago, Kitcat said:

Oh noooo, hope you get this sorted soon. Must be rather stressful! 

Tomorrow marks our six-month mark and no PPR yet, it's been a looooooong few weeks and months.

Hi @Kitcat. I can only imagine how difficult that is. We are 100 days post our meds passed and feel it’s been ages since we heard anything. Stuck in IP1. I guess all we can do is wait patiently if we seek a better future.😀

lets hope we both hear some good news soon!