Sign in to follow this  
Liz88

The PNP Adventure

Liz88

Sooooo, Manitoba PNP... 

Is it possible to create an EOI without having the “connection” ⬅️ Aka Human Lifeline Friend if your NOC is on their skills shortage list? 

Also, Everyone says you must have over 400 CRS points to even consider being eligible for OINP - at this point we are dancing on the 401 line... slim pickings - I mean unless our NOC is in demand and someone notices it’s like entering a haystack of 1000’s of needles and hoping you’re shiny enough. 

Any and All advice from you happy people is always welcome 

8F812C5C-E045-436D-B278-55A4EA1D0448.jpeg

MaryJane

Tried to look at the MPNP in detail and found that for now, you need the connection.

There’s something called Human Capital Pathway that talks about in demand occupation without connection, but I can’t see clearly when this takes effect.

401 will hopefully get you the NOI from Ontario. They do not look at exactly how high above 400 you get, as long as you have above 400.

Good luck!

• Like 1

LiezelJ

@MaryJanedo you know if it is still the case that Ontario will only draw people that have been in the pool for less than 90 days?

Liz88
7 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Tried to look at the MPNP in detail and found that for now, you need the connection.

There’s something called Human Capital Pathway that talks about in demand occupation without connection, but I can’t see clearly when this takes effect.

401 will hopefully get you the NOI from Ontario. They do not look at exactly how high above 400 you get, as long as you have above 400.

Good luck!

Thank you - let’s see what happens... waiting for WES and IELTS 

MaryJane
6 hours ago, LiezelJ said:

@MaryJanedo you know if it is still the case that Ontario will only draw people that have been in the pool for less than 90 days?

I'm not really entirely sure with regards the re-creation of profile. I know this was an issue in the past and most applicants recreated so that they could get a chance to be invited. I'd say if you created your profile in 2018, then you should be okay.

OINP is drawing its candidates now and here was the latest "draw": http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

image.png.521c0c461bc0565c21cb56b530a3347e.png

• Like 1