MaryJane

Express Entry Draws 2018

San

Hi Guys, I'm having difficulty in getting the full 50 points for the skill transferability section in the EE application. It says you should get the full 50 points if you have more than 3 years experience and have a CLB level of 7 or higher. Does anybody know how to recitify the problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Maple Dreams
Posted (edited)

Hi San,

Maybe check your IELTS scores...you need 8 and above in listening and reading or just listening in order to score the 50 points for skills transferability. This is also combined with your level of education.

Edited by Maple Dreams

hdub07

Today’s draw had 3500 invited with 444 points or more 

Gerhard SaNamCan

So with the number of ITA`s being issued increased to 3750 we are still not seeing the scores drop below 440 😖 

Looking at last years draws I was sure that our 439 would have secured an ITA by now. However we will keep the eye on the prize and (un)patiently trust  that the points will drop below 440 soon.

Kitcat

Express Entry draw last night with the cut-off at 441 once again.

I really hope for the sake of those sitting in the 430s that it drops soon.

• Like 1

YolandaB

I'm afraid there's "all of a sudden" more people wanting to go to Canada... maybe because others like AUS/ NZ/USA/UK seems to be clamping down on immigrants so they have limited options...

I think they will only dip below 440 on the second draw in August but I'm afraid EE wont go below 430 this year.... and that's if they stick to the 2 draws per month!

There are allot of people over 441 that's joining every day and seems to be the "resistance line"... hope this doesn't stay that way though! 😆

I wouldn't be surprised if the lowest for 2018 will be 434...

Kitcat

Last night's draw keeping things at the 440 mark. Definitely doesn't look like it's budging any time soon as the pool is rather well-populated at the moment.

YolandaB

Hi All,

I just saw that Quebec has "reduced" their immigration intake for 2019 by at least 10 000 people.

This will put strain on the rest of Canada so EE points is most likely to increase as a result. I thought EE could go as low as 434 this year but I'm afraid

it wont dip under 440!

That said next year isn't looking any better as the Federal Government is allocating more towards PNP's meaning lots of people under that mark of 440

would be selected as they get 600 points. I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but try to increase your scores wherever you can, 2019 might be a 

bumpy year for EE. 

The MAIN reason is the other western countries are tightening immigration causing everyone to FOCUS on Canada so EE scores will increase as the system

gets attacked by thousands and thousands of skilled people! 😭