SuzieQ

November 2017 applications

SuzieQ

Hi there,

just wondering if there is anyone that submitted their application in November? Would be nice to connect 

we submitted on 28 nov in the PNP Outland stream

• Like 1

geloofy

hey @SuzieQ - we submitted on 21 Nov FSW Outland :)

SuzieQ

Nice!

have you had movement on your account yet?

SeraphimSpawn

Hi All,

We submitted our application on the 28th of November. As far as I understand we have passed our medicals. The background check has changed a few time, at this point and time it is on 'Not Applicable'.

SuzieQ

Same day as us! Our bg status also changed a few times and with the last change, we received an automated email and it changed back to Not Applicable.

what does your medical status say now?

SuzieQ

I see on myimmitracker that people are getting to IP2 about 6 weeks after NA2, which is where we are at right now 

• Like 1

SeraphimSpawn

My medical results at this point and time is: "You passed the medical exam." We also got an automatic email that said that changes were maid to our application. I thought this was only for the medicals that was updated. I am not sure whether or not we are in NA2 or NA3. I missed a few days that I did not check into the system but I am almost certain that one of the statuses for my BG was "We are processing your background check.  We will send you a message if we need more information". We applied on the normal express entry stream. Have any of you had any success in securing a job?

SeraphimSpawn

Oh ja, we also received our UCI, whatever that means in the process.

SeraphimSpawn

Hi All,

We received a message from CIC on the 22nd of January entitled how to get a job in Canada. Has anybody else received this message? What does it mean?

SeraphimSpawn

Hi All,

I mailed the immigration offices to check on the status of our application. They replied with the following message: "Thank you for contacting us. Please note that our office is not the one currently processing your file. Your file is currently being processed in Pretoria. For all general inquiries please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp."

Do anybody know what this means?

Thanks for you assistance.

Marcola

Your file has moved to the Local Visa Office:). Great news. You can get an update from them at pretimmigration@international.gc.ca.

SeraphimSpawn

Thank you Marcola, I am assuming that this is good news for out application?

SuzieQ

We got an email asking for our RRF payment today. A few hours after sending the receipt, We moved to IP2...hopefully PPR next week!

SeraphimSpawn

Hi SuzieQ,

Thank you for the update.

How do you know that you have moved on to IP2? We payed all of the fees upfront and I am not sure if ours have been moved on.

Ok so I checked our status on our application and our background check status has been set to: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I guess this means that were are also in IP2.

Edited by SeraphimSpawn

FaithFUL
9 hours ago, SeraphimSpawn said:

Ok so I checked our status on our application and our background check status has been set to: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." I guess this means that were are also in IP2.

Yes, that would be IP2. You should receive PPR next week. Get your documents & photos ready for submission :magic:

SuzieQ
11 hours ago, SeraphimSpawn said:

Hi SuzieQ,

Thank you for the update.

How do you know that you have moved on to IP2? We payed all of the fees upfront and I am not sure if ours have been moved on.

Yay!!! Congrats!!

SeraphimSpawn

Thank you Suzie,

Just a question what documentation and photos is needed for the next step?

SeraphimSpawn

Hi all,

I mailed the South Africa consulate on the email address: pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. enquiring about my application status. I received a mail back from the consulate with the following message: "Your file appears ready to be finalised. Please see the attached document for information regarding the issuance of your visa(s)." with an attachment for passport request. It seems that we received our PPR. One thing that is bothering me is that my status on my online application has not changed. Is this normal can I assume that I can continue with the process?

FaithFUL
4 hours ago, SeraphimSpawn said:

Hi all,

I mailed the South Africa consulate on the email address: pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. enquiring about my application status. I received a mail back from the consulate with the following message: "Your file appears ready to be finalised. Please see the attached document for information regarding the issuance of your visa(s)." with an attachment for passport request. It seems that we received our PPR. One thing that is bothering me is that my status on my online application has not changed. Is this normal can I assume that I can continue with the process?

This also confused me, it changes once those visas are in the passports. Congrats on PPR!!

• Like 1

SeraphimSpawn

Thank you all, We are extremely excited.

B_K

Yea, it's extremely exciting!! We were October submissions and received our PPR a few weeks back, they've had our passports for almost 2 weeks now, I wish they could just hurry up now, they are so close and I'm tired of all this waiting now, I mean we only been at this since 2015!!!!!! :D:D

SeraphimSpawn

Yup it is a process of hurry up and WWWWAAAAIIIITTTTT :-) I am also getting tired of the waiting game. Would just like to get a job and go.

SuzieQ
5 hours ago, B_K said:

Yea, it's extremely exciting!! We were October submissions and received our PPR a few weeks back, they've had our passports for almost 2 weeks now, I wish they could just hurry up now, they are so close and I'm tired of all this waiting now, I mean we only been at this since 2015!!!!!! :D:D

Wow! Two weeks!!

we sent passports on Monday 

SeraphimSpawn

Yeah Congratulations SuzieQ, I am also going to take our Passports on Monday :-)

Eric N

Congrats to @SeraphimSpawn and @SuzieQ for your PPR.Sorry to intrude in your October 2017 group but all my buddies from my group "April 2017"received PPR and the group is not active anymore.😁My AOR was on 28/04/2017 and we passed our Medicals after 292 days on the 13 February 2018.

My background check is still at "you will receive a message when we start processing your background check",but on the 15 February 2018 I receive that message regarding "How to get a job in Canada"...I really hope that it is a good sign because this wait has been a nightmare.

Any opinion on that message?does it mean anything?