MuggleOnline

December 2017 Applications

tanchett
7 minutes ago, ateotia said:

hi @tanchett, thank you for your reply. do you know when your file moved to pretoria or when was the first time you emailed Pretoria to know the file status?

@ateotia I'm not sure when exactly it was moved to Pretoria but we mailed them the first time at the beginning of March 2018. It took them about three weeks to respond. Hope that helps.

ateotia
9 minutes ago, tanchett said:

@ateotia I'm not sure when exactly it was moved to Pretoria but we mailed them the first time at the beginning of March 2018. It took them about three weeks to respond. Hope that helps.

it did, thank you so much, and again, congratulations :) we moved there 8th of march, so hoping for ppr soon

ateotia
On 5/15/2018 at 12:10 AM, Jana C said:

We submitted our PR application on the 7th of December 2017.  AOR  2nd of Feb and was in Pretoria on that same date.  Medicals was done on 9th of March and passed short after.  BUT still no PPR.  We are on PNP stream.

how is your aor 2nd feb when you submitted application on 7th december? sorry i didnt get that

Jana C
10 hours ago, tanchett said:

Thanks @Jana C!

It's been a long, difficult wait but it was all worth it.

Hopefully we will be so lucky to get our ppr soon.  We sent it in before you!! E-joy the getting ready to leave!

Jana C
2 hours ago, ateotia said:

how is your aor 2nd feb when you submitted application on 7th december? sorry i didnt get that

On the 7the of December CIC signed for our application from DHL.  On the 2nd of Feb 2018 we got AOR (Acknowledge of receipt).

Jana C
6 hours ago, tanchett said:

@tanchett  did you mail pretoria or cic canada?

ateotia
12 minutes ago, Jana C said:

by the way we have a whatsapp group for express entry PR applicants who are awaiting processing in Pretoria LVO, PM me if you want to join the group.

tanchett
14 hours ago, Jana C said:

Hi @Jana C

I mailed Pretoria at PRETIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Jana C
6 hours ago, tanchett said:

Hi @Jana C

I mailed Pretoria at PRETIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

I mailed them a few weeks ago and thy send a automated reply that stated they will reply in 30 days.  But have not received anything else!