Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Digital business card

Jules

This is not an original dea but I do think that too few job seekers have an online promo video. It can be a big differentiator.  I've recently joined the group of job seekers after my job got eliminated when my department went through a restructure. 

I've included a promo video connected to my LinkedIn profile - what I call a digital business card (it sounds trendy).

Have a look and feel free to steal ideas for yourself. The one thing I forgot to add was my LinkedIn addess to the video. 

• Like 1

SunshineGirl

@Jules, cool idea!

Jules

That turned out to be a very brief unemployment period. Just got hired back by the same bank but into a better role. I start on Friday. 

• Like 3

MaryJane

Excellent news @Jules! I'm extremely happy for you.

SunshineGirl
7 hours ago, Jules said:

That turned out to be a very brief unemployment period. Just got hired back by the same bank but into a better role. I start on Friday. 

@Jules, AMAZING - congrats!!

zandekock

@Jules congrats on the new job and wow, thank you for sharing this video, really good visual resume :)

Jules

Thanks all. 

For those on the hunt for a new job I would highly recommend doing a video profile which can be used as a mini resume. It can be a good differentiator from everyone else. The good thing about doing a video is that you can do it exactly the way you want to be portrayed. The edit button is your friend 

:-)