Sign in to follow this  
Rddm2017

Edinburgh Business School

Rddm2017

Hi everyone,

Can someone please help me? 

I've obtained my post graduate certificate for my MBA (still in progress) at Edinburgh Business School. I've contact them to ask whether the qualification does meet the minimum requirements for WES, they can't answer me.

I don't understand the UK education system that well.

I've obtained:

Scottish Credit and Qualification Framework (SCQF) Credit Points 60 or European Credit and Transfer System (ECTS) Credit Points 30

Can I send my certificate and academic transcript to WES, as I really don't want to waist money and time?

TIA

SunshineGirl

HI @Rddm2017!  I'm hoping that someone on the forum will know more about the above institutions & will be able to guide you.  If not, can I suggest that you email WES direct to ask them.  Unfortunately our experience of WES was quite frustrating as they are virtually impossible to get hold of on via phone & only respond to email queries a few weeks after they have been sent to them (sigh!).

Rddm2017

@SunshineGirl I've logged a query but no one seems to get back at me.

I am also hoping that someone can help me with this, do you perhaps have a direct email address? I do agree they really enjoy taking their time (then again how many people is make us of their services)

SunshineGirl

Have PM you, @Rddm2017

Rddm2017

thank you @SunshineGirl

• Like 1

Rddm2017

Thank you everyone who helped me. Managed to get feedback from WES, they assist with Edinburgh Business School and the post graduate certificate can be assess.