Sign in to follow this  
J-M

The proof of employment - how far back?

J-M

Hi all, new to this site - it is great source of information, thank you!  Quick question - my wife and I have 20 years work experience at various companies and, of course, for most of them we do not have a letter of employment on file.   Should we start collecting this all the way back to when we started working, or will they only check the last 10 years of work experience?  

Thanks!

M-N
6 hours ago, J-M said:

Hi all, new to this site - it is great source of information, thank you!  Quick question - my wife and I have 20 years work experience at various companies and, of course, for most of them we do not have a letter of employment on file.   Should we start collecting this all the way back to when we started working, or will they only check the last 10 years of work experience?  

Thanks!

As far as I remember they just require 10 years back.   Perhaps someone can correct me. 

• Like 1

FaithFUL
13 hours ago, M-N said:

As far as I remember they just require 10 years back.   Perhaps someone can correct me. 

You are quite correct :)