Sign in to follow this  
corwes

Rental house in GTA coming soon.

corwes

I am offering a small house (cottage) to rent on Musselmans lake. The lake community falls under the municipality of Stouffville   and is still well within the GTA , even Newmarket is further North than us. The lake offers swimming , boating , fishing and canoeing in Summer and ice skating , cross country , ice fishing and snowmobiling in Winter.

The house offers  2 bedroom plus den (office) with a  full kitchen and  a 3 piece bathroom . I am renovating it from top to bottom , new siding , new windows , new insulation , new drywall , new kitchen , new stainless appliances , new bathroom, hardwood floors etc. We bought it  end of last year from our neighbor and I have been renovating it since  March. We live right next door , pictures of our place can be seen under this topic;  http://www.sacanada.org/topic/20133-does-this-sound-like-a-good-plan-to-buy-a-house/#comment-157632

We want to rent it out on a full time basis and not just weekends. We do allow pets. I am offering the house to people that has already arrived in Canada and know where they are going to work. This location is not suitable for somebody that has just arrived and do not know yet where they are going to end up . For one, you will need a car from day one , the closest train station is 10km away.  The GTA is massive and there are better solutions more central. 

The place will be ready by end of August to mid September. The lake is a private lake with no public access , only residents and people with deeded access can get on it. At the moment it still looks like a construction site . Feel free to come by and inspect the work in progress. PM me if you want more details. 

Here is a picture of the view of the lake .

imgonline1.jpg

• Like 3

corwes

A picture of the house as can be seen from the road side.

imgonline22.jpg

• Like 1

corwes

Image taken from the lake side

imgonline33.jpg

• Like 3