Sign in to follow this  

Gift deed as proof of funds.

Recommended Posts


Good day fellow members.

I am requesting some advice from those of you who have used some money that was gifted to you as proof of funds.

I will be using my pension fund and some money that has been gifted to me recently to make ends meet if have not landed a job if and when I arrive in canada.

So I am seeking some advice from the individuals who got their PR with a similar situation. Did you obtain a notary gift deed from an attorney etc or how did you go about getting the job done.

I know ideally funds should reflect atleast 6months in the bank account but if I get a ITA before that, what should I do?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this