Sign in to follow this  
Hopefully yours

PR Application Submitted - June 2017

Marcola

Congrats guys! ?

• Like 2

JumpingShip

Congrats @curious7 ? !!! So happy for you! See you on the other side ;)

• Like 1

JumpingShip

@Marcola keep the faith, your light at the end of the tunnel is just around the corner!

• Like 3

Caryn

Hi All,

I thought I would let you know our updates, so you have an indication of what time lines to expect.

So we delivered our passports to VFS on Tuesday 1 August.  I checked our profile today and I see our status has changed to "Approved".  When we log on we can see all our passport numbers now and it shows the deadline date we have to enter Canada.

I am hoping we receive notification soon from VFS to collect our passports.

• Like 4

curious7

Thanks everyone! I'm positive that the rest of us will receive PPRs ?

• Like 1

Caryn

We just collected our passports for VFS.  All visas in and we are ready to go - done and dusted.

• Like 5

Hopefully yours

Finally, my additional documents status went back to 'we do not need additional documents ' after the request for schedule A, which I loaded on the 9th...Hoping it's a good sign:whistling:

• Like 3

Linda G

@Hopefully yours, I read somewhere on the CanadaVisa forum that it means your background check is done & that your PPR is soon to follow? Hope that is the case for you!

I am still stuck on N/A waiting for IP2, but CIC replied on an email I sent and said my application is currently at the Central Processing Centre in Ottawa, in a queue waiting for a visa officer to review. 

Hopefully this means that we passed our eligibility and that we will be getting an update soon??

Hopefully yours

@Linda G, I'm not so sure...after we uploaded my husbands IELTS, my status changed from 'add you provided are being reviewed ' to 'we do not need add', and yet they asked for Schedule A after that...with repeated change in status...

But being the optimist that I am :D:whistling: I hope so too! 

Holding thumbs and toes for you too:ilikeit:

• Like 1

Chayne

Excuse my ignorance, but what is Schedule A?

We are getting our docs together for submission and will make sure to include it upfront if they will just ask for it later.

Hopefully yours

@chayne, schedule A is your travel history, your mother and father's particulars, criminal convictions etc...you already fill it in on the application, they request it on some cases, not all cases...I don't think you need to add it as you already provide the details in your application, just like we provided the IELTS test details and yet they requested the 'original' test result form...you can add all of that for the sake of thoroughness, but I don't think it's necessary because a lot of ppl got their pr visa without it, depends on the specific case and obviously the case officer...you can download Schedule A from the CIC website if you want to ;)

JumpingShip

@Hopefully yours seeing some progress is better than not seeing any progress - at least you know that they are working on your case and it's not lying somewhere forgotten. Still have my fingers crossed that you will get your 'golden ticket' PPR email any day now! :magic:

@chayne in submitting your application remember that 'more is more' (not less is more) - we were not requested to submit any additional documents or information and received the PPR email 57 days after AOR. When I submitted our application, I included both the IELTS results document/certificate as well as the WES ECA letter together with our degrees in the education section uploads. Good luck with your application!!:ilikeit:

Hopefully yours

I agree with @JumpingShip, in retrospect I should've uploaded the IELTS results from the start, just for in-case;) Good luck with your application @chayne:ilikeit:

Shado
On 8/3/2017 at 1:48 AM, Caryn said:

Morning All,

Hope you don't mind me jumping into your group - just saw it now and as we are also June babies I thought I would come say hi!

So we submitted our application on 28 June.  Status updated on 19 July, to say "Medicals Passed".

Prior to our medicals being passed our Background check read Not Applicable.  When our profile changed to "You passed the medical exam" our Background Check read "Your application is in progress.  We will send you a message when we start your background check".

On Friday, 21 July our Background Check changed to read "We are processing your background check.  We will send you a message if we need more information".

Then on the morning of, 25 July,  we received our PPR letter via e-mail.

We submitted all necessary documents to VFS in Pretoria on Tuesday, 1 August - so now we are waiting to get notified to come collect.

Congratulations... that's the fastest I've seen so far.

Chayne
10 hours ago, Hopefully yours said:

@chayne, schedule A is your travel history, your mother and father's particulars, criminal convictions etc...you already fill it in on the application, they request it on some cases, not all cases...I don't think you need to add it as you already provide the details in your application, just like we provided the IELTS test details and yet they requested the 'original' test result form...you can add all of that for the sake of thoroughness, but I don't think it's necessary because a lot of ppl got their pr visa without it, depends on the specific case and obviously the case officer...you can download Schedule A from the CIC website if you want to ;)

Thanks 

• Like 1

Chayne
8 hours ago, JumpingShip said:

@chayne in submitting your application remember that 'more is more' (not less is more) - we were not requested to submit any additional documents or information and received the PPR email 57 days after AOR. When I submitted our application, I included both the IELTS results document/certificate as well as the WES ECA letter together with our degrees in the education section uploads. Good luck with your application!!:ilikeit:

That's exactly why I'm asking about Schedule A. We want to include everything they could possibly want upfront to ensure speedy processing of our application.

• Like 1

Hopefully yours

@chayne, Schedule A is form IMM5669E. I think they requested it because of my husbands previous conviction (when he was a teenager, more than 18 years ago) because they only requested the form for him, not for me, I am the main applicant...Either way, good luck with your application!

Chayne
15 hours ago, Hopefully yours said:

@chayne, Schedule A is form IMM5669E. I think they requested it because of my husbands previous conviction (when he was a teenager, more than 18 years ago) because they only requested the form for him, not for me, I am the main applicant...Either way, good luck with your application!

Thanks 

Hopefully yours

Hi everyone, not sure if I'm still dreaming (it's still dark outside after all:huh:)...we received our golden email requesting passports!!! Exactly 60 days after submitting! Thank you for your support, guidance and motivation! :ilikeit::king::grad::D

I'm still rooting for all of you to get your golden email @Linda G and others:hug:

• Like 7

JumpingShip

Fantastic news @Hopefully yours ?? :ilikeit: So happy for you! 

• Like 2

Hopefully yours

Linda G

Happy days! :ilikeit::king::ilikeit:

Congrats @Hopefully yours!!

Sooo happy for you!

Now you can really start to get excited and start with all the fun stuff, like planning the trip!!

• Like 1

Linda G

Quick question, are there any other June babies still stuck on N/A2 waiting for IP2? 

• Like 1

Marcola

Congrats @Hopefully yours?. Seems like a few people from our forum were blessed this am. Congrats all.

Edited by Marcola
  • Like 2

Zain

Congratulations @Hopefully yours....so happy for you!!!!:)

@Linda G - we are also still stuck on NA/ waiting for IP2 and our timeline is exactly the same..

• Like 1