Sign in to follow this  
Hopefully yours

PR Application Submitted - June 2017

Linda G

Wow @Hopefully yours thats great news!! 

So you completely skipped over the BGC N/A phase?

Very happy for you! :D

• Like 1

Linda G

Welcome @Caryn, wow your application was processed crazy fast!

Congrats on the PPR! :ilikeit:

• Like 2

Marcola

@CarynWow that's about a MONTH! This is really express entry! Congrats on PPR:)

Edited by Marcola
  • Like 1

Caryn

@MarcolaHi, thanks ! Yes I know, was so quick - we couldn't believe it.  Starting to get a bit nervous now for the move :wacko:

• Like 2

Musasa
2 hours ago, Caryn said:

Morning All,

Hope you don't mind me jumping into your group - just saw it now and as we are also June babies I thought I would come say hi!

So we submitted our application on 28 June.  Status updated on 19 July, to say "Medicals Passed".

Prior to our medicals being passed our Background check read Not Applicable.  When our profile changed to "You passed the medical exam" our Background Check read "Your application is in progress.  We will send you a message when we start your background check".

On Friday, 21 July our Background Check changed to read "We are processing your background check.  We will send you a message if we need more information".

Then on the morning of, 25 July,  we received our PPR letter via e-mail.

We submitted all necessary documents to VFS in Pretoria on Tuesday, 1 August - so now we are waiting to get notified to come collect.

Hello Caryn,

Did you select the sms service from VFS? if so how long did it take for you to receive the sms? We submitted ours yesterday morning and got the receipt but no sms/email and call centre this morning said it still hasn't been captured by VFS.

JumpingShip

@Caryn wow that was super fast - so happy for your guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When are you planning the big move?

@Hopefully yours so happy that there's progress on your side!

• Like 2

JumpingShip

@Linda G hoping you see some progress soon! At least we're seeing good progress for June applicants, so your IP2 is imminent. Fingers crossed :magic:

• Like 2

Caryn
1 minute ago, Musasa said:

Hello Caryn,

Did you select the sms service from VFS? if so how long did it take for you to receive the sms? We submitted ours yesterday morning and got the receipt but no sms/email and call centre this morning said it still hasn't been captured by VFS.

Hi, when we submitted on Tuesday they were off line, so we got a pink slip and they said as soon as they came back on-line we would get notified.  We selected sms and e-mail.  The next day, first thing in the morning we got an sms and an e-mail confirming everything and with a tracking number.  I am sure you will get it soon, probably later today or tomorrow.

Caryn
5 minutes ago, JumpingShip said:

@Caryn wow that was super fast - so happy for your guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When are you planning the big move?

@Hopefully yours so happy that there's progress on your side!

@JumpingShiphi, we are wanting to move over next year, probably around April.

• Like 1

JumpingShip
1 minute ago, Caryn said:

@JumpingShiphi, we are wanting to move over next year, probably around April.

Good idea, closer to the summer ;) Good luck with the planning @Caryn - all the best! Please keep us updated. 

• Like 2

Musasa

@Caryn Thanks very much lets see what happens.

They seemed all over the place yesterday when we submitted if nothing comes through by this afternoon will have to call them again. We did get the VFS receipt though so lets see. Otherwise a visit to the offices tomorrow.

M

• Like 1

curious7

Wow congrats @Caryn on your PPR! Great to see a local June applicant get one so quickly ?

Our background check has also updated to "We are processing your checks"...  

• Like 5

Hopefully yours

@Linda G I either skipped the N/A or I didn't see it:rolleyes: (which I doubt 'cause I was checking my profile like a crazy person yesterday, because so many people got updates yesterday) Holding thumbs for you as well :ilikeit:

Linda G

Thank @Hopefully yours & @JumpingShip!

Im very excited to see all the IP2 and PPRs comming through for the June applicants, hoping to get our IP2 by next week because we only submitted at the end of June (27th). Would be a welcome surprise if it happens sooner though! 

Because if this process has taught me anything is that patience is clearly not one of my virtues! :P

• Like 4

Musasa
5 hours ago, Caryn said:

Hi, when we submitted on Tuesday they were off line, so we got a pink slip and they said as soon as they came back on-line we would get notified.  We selected sms and e-mail.  The next day, first thing in the morning we got an sms and an e-mail confirming everything and with a tracking number.  I am sure you will get it soon, probably later today or tomorrow.

Received Caryn... Thanks

Hopefully yours

Hi everybody, we got a request for Schedule A for my husband yesterday...submitted it this morning, so now we'll see...?

• Like 3

Linda G

Hi @Hopefully yours,

Holding thumbs for you that once they have processed the schedule A, you will get your PPR soon afterwards.:)

Hopefully yours

Thanks @Linda G:ilikeit:

• Like 1

JumpingShip

Whoohooooooo:ilikeit:!!! I woke up and checked my emails in the hope of finding that 'golden-ticket' email from CIC just waiting for me to open and NOTHING, no new emails.... I push the refresh button, because that's what an OCD-Canada-hopeful do, and there it is - the 'golden-ticket' email received at 23:31 on 14 August 2017 - only 57 days from AOR date:D. We are so blessed :holy:

I'm really hoping to read some good news from my fellow June 'babies' today! Good luck and fingers crossed!

• Like 8

Hopefully yours

That is great news @JumpingShip! So happy for you!! Congrats!! :ilikeit::D:king:

• Like 1

JumpingShip

Thanks @Hopefully yours! Fingers crossed for you and the rest of the forumites in this stressful waiting game!

curious7

Ahhhhhhhhhhh we also got our PPR email this morning:D:D:D Glory to God!!!!!!! Congrats @JumpingShip and hopefully we'll get more news from others as the day progresses. Soooo over the moon!

• Like 5

Linda G

Ahhh, thats great news @JumpingShip & @curious7!!

You must be over the moon - congrats! :ilikeit:

• Like 2

Hopefully yours

Congrats @curious7, fantastic news!:grad:

• Like 2