Sign in to follow this  
Hopefully yours

PR Application Submitted - June 2017

curious7

Yep also waiting on IP2 @Linda G

Linda G

@curious7 it doesnt seem like you will be waiting long - because I saw on immitracker that 5 people with June AORs (FSW outland) have already got their PPRs! 

• Like 1

Linda G

@Reibtseb, its great that your situation worked out in a way that you would anyway have been looking to sell the house - it sucks having to wait for PPR because if we are lucky enough to receive it, we will have a very short period of time to sell the house. 

Really hope we dont end up having to rent the house. Would personally want to have everything sold before we go and then move once permanently to Canada.

But I believe that if God opens the door for us to go to Canada, then he will also help us with a solution to the administrative issues that come with the move - whatever the solutions might be.

• Like 4

Hopefully yours

@Linda Gis your BG status still 'your application is in progress. We will send you a message when BGC starts' or has it changed?

Linda G

Hi @Hopefully yours,

No actually it changed back to N/A last night. 

Changed to IP1 on 19/07 in the morning and then back to NA on 20/07 by the time we went to bed.

I probably would have missed the change if I didnt check my profile at least once a day like a crazy person because I didnt get a email from cic when it went back to NA (only got an email for IP1 change)

What is your application process at the moment?

Hopefully yours

I'm stuck in 'your application is in progress. We will send you a message when your BGC starts':( 

I hope it changes soon...

Linda G

Are you sure you didnt maybe miss the change to NA and that its now at IP2?

Hopefully yours

I think if It was IP2, the wording would have been different...I don't know

Linda G

O I didnt think of that, just assumed its the same message. :blink:

I just googled it and it looks like your right, the message apparently changes from "your application is in progress" (IP1) to "we are processing your background check" (IP2).

Well, I'm holding thumbs that you get an update soon!!! ;)

• Like 1

Hopefully yours

Thanks @Linda G, appreciate the support!

• Like 2

CrystalClear

Hi all, thanks for creating this feed. We are using a lawyer for our application and therefore don't have any way of constantly checking our progress. It is literally driving me and my obsessive personally insane. It's awesome to see these updates so I can gauge where we may be. Thanks a mil. good luck to all. :)

• Like 2

Hopefully yours

So I received an email from CIC yesterday in which they requested me to upload my husbands IELTS results...I was a bit confused because on the letter they asked for my husbands IELTS but on my profile it stated under my details that I must upload IELTS...so I decided to play it safe and just upload both IELTS results...my status is now under review of additional documents 'we need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a message with further details'.  I haven't received another email yet...so the waiting continues...BGC still 'your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your BGC'

• Like 1

Reibtseb

@Hopefully yours

When they get your submitted documents it will change to: "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed." I submitted my letter from the bank via CSE on the 26nd of June and it's still saying that haha. I've had no progress since Not Applicable. :rolleyes:

Hopefully yours

@Reibtseb I guess it's back to the waiting game...if nothing else this process will teach us patience ?

• Like 1

Linda G

Hi @CrystalClear,

Welcome to the thread!

It would drive me crazy as well to not be able to check our progress - although checking obsessively is probably not good for my mental health either! :P

Good luck with your application!

• Like 1

Linda G

Hi @Hopefully yours,

Did you upload the IELTS results with your initial application or is it for the first time now with the request?

I thought they only checked the police clearance and travel & background history in IP1. And then in the N/A phase the look at the education, work experience and proof of funds?

But I was clearly wrong if they are looking at your IELTS now befor N/A...

Hopefully yours

@Linda GI only gave our scores and the test number, it wasn't on my document checklist of documents to upload and I didn't add it to LOE because I thought they had access to it via IELTS...one of my 'not so bright moments'<_<

Regarding when they look at what, I have no idea:wacko: Maybe my application is in another stage and they just didn't update my profile? Who knows? Just praying all is in order now:rolleyes: and that it will be smooth sailing from here on out:whistling:

Linda G

@Hopefully yours, we all just do the best we can. Ive also been second guessing some of my uploads, wondering if I should have added extra info or left some stuff off.

Im sure you will be fine, at least they requested extra docs and did not just reject your application!

• Like 2

Hopefully yours

FYI: Status updated today to 'the additional documents you have provided have been uploaded'...

• Like 3

Hopefully yours

Quick update, my background status is back to 'the additional documents you uploaded are being reviewed '...at least there's movement :whistling:

• Like 2

Zain

Good Morning All

We too are June babies:) Received AOR on 27th of June and medicals passed on 19 July ( we are a family of 4 -  2 kids aged 2 and 5) - our BGC is on NA...so not too sure of where they are at with our applications. I really enjoyed reading this thread and knowing we are not alone...goodluck to all and hoping we receive our PPR's soon.

Have a good day!

• Like 4

JumpingShip

Hey guys, we're also June hopefuls ;) 

We received AOR 18 June, passed medicals 12 July, BGC IP1 13 July, BGC N/A 14 July and lo and behold BGC IP2 today, the 2nd of August :ilikeit: - status now: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Whoohoo!!!!!!!!!! Some progress at last (I know it hasn't been that long (and it's not PPR yet) but the entire process is extremely nerve-wracking and it feels like forever so any positive change/update is like a light at the end of a looooooooooooooong tunnel).

Anyone else had an update or even PPR yet?

On Immitracker the estimated time for PPR based on my AOR date is: best case, end of August; worst case, end of December; most probable end of September - think that is if there's no issues with the application.

Fingers crossed for all of us! Hopefully we all receive good news by end of August :magic: or at least one of the biggest Christmas presents ever :santa: 

• Like 4

Linda G

Welcome to the thread @Zain & @JumpingShip!

Great to hear that the first June baby has gotten IP2! That means PPR is sooo close! :ilikeit:

I cant wait for our IP2 - feels like its taking forever (although its only been 13days since BGC N/A). :P

Hopefully yours

So I decided to check our profile once more before I go to bed (even though I checked it like 15 minutes before that) and voila! Status changed! No additional documents needed and they are processing our BGC...I think this is IP2? :D

• Like 4

Caryn

Morning All,

Hope you don't mind me jumping into your group - just saw it now and as we are also June babies I thought I would come say hi!

So we submitted our application on 28 June.  Status updated on 19 July, to say "Medicals Passed".

Prior to our medicals being passed our Background check read Not Applicable.  When our profile changed to "You passed the medical exam" our Background Check read "Your application is in progress.  We will send you a message when we start your background check".

On Friday, 21 July our Background Check changed to read "We are processing your background check.  We will send you a message if we need more information".

Then on the morning of, 25 July,  we received our PPR letter via e-mail.

We submitted all necessary documents to VFS in Pretoria on Tuesday, 1 August - so now we are waiting to get notified to come collect.

• Like 6