Sign in to follow this  
Hopefully yours

PR Application Submitted - June 2017

Hopefully yours

PR Application submitted today - done and dusted!:blink: so I decided us June baby applicants should have a thread to follow timelines.  

• Like 5

Reibtseb

Submitted 11 June, and got AoR two minutes later...^_^

• Like 1

GerdaT

Congrats! Good luck with the waiting game!

Hopefully yours

AOR received B) Thanks @GerdaT 

• Like 1

curious7

All the best everyone! Our PR was submitted on 4th June and AOR was received that day

Linda G

Hi everyone,

Submitted our application last night (24 June) - finally!

Had our AOR by the time we woke up this morning.

Fingers crossed that all goes well & good luck to everyone! :)

• Like 4

Reibtseb

I just logged into my immigration profile and saw it says UPDATED!!!!

So AOR on 11 June,

Medicals Passed on 08 July :D

• Like 5

Linda G

Great news @Reibtseb - thats so quick!

Glad to see CIC are processing applications a bit faster these days.

Hope this trend keeps up.

• Like 3

curious7

Our profile's also been updated today to Medicals Passed :)

• Like 4

Linda G

Great news @curious7!

One step closer. :)

• Like 1

curious7

Hopeful that yours will update within a similar time frame

• Like 1

curious7

Seems our profile has passed IP1 stage. Our Background Checks status was "In Progress" on Saturday and has now changed to "Not Applicable"... 

• Like 1

Reibtseb
32 minutes ago, curious7 said:

Seems our profile has passed IP1 stage. Our Background Checks status was "In Progress" on Saturday and has now changed to "Not Applicable"... 

Just logged in, updated again, same as you! :D

So, anyone want to buy some household items, and a house? :lol:

• Like 5

curious7

@Reibtseb Awesome, getting closer ?

• Like 1

Hopefully yours

Our profile changed during the night to medicals passed! Yay:DAOR received 21 June, medicals passed 14 July...

• Like 6

Linda G

Thats great @Hopefully yours!

I've been keeping an eye on myimmitracker's June AOR cases and it seems that the average is about 25days to get medicals passed at the moment. Although I do still see many people from previous months that still have not passed medicals yet, wonder why?

Hopefully the June applications stay on this fast pace though! :P

• Like 3

Linda G

Medicals Passed today (19 July)  - yeah!

AOR 27 July.

So happy! :D

No Im trying to figure out how long the next part of the process is probably going to take - any ideas?

• Like 3

Hopefully yours

That's great @Linda G, I have no idea how long the next part is going to take...my BGC changed to...'application in progress, we will let you know when we start your bgc' I have no idea if this is IP1 or not even that yet...on the other forum they say it is IP1, apparently cic change the wording every now and then...so, now we wait?‍♀️

• Like 1

Linda G

Thanks @Hopefully yours!

I have the same BGC status now and am also not sure if this is the IP1 that everyone metions in the forums (think we read the same post) :P

But if the improved speed on the meds passed is any indication, I am optimistic that the rest of the process will also go as fast!

Im fine with having to wait, just dredding a rejection message after comming so far! :wacko:

• Like 1

Reibtseb

@Linda G @Hopefully yours

Background status change immediately after medicals passed seems to be IP1, which only lasts a few days. Mine changed to Not Applicable after 3 or 4 days, which marks the end of IP1 afaik. When it changes from N/A to In Progress again, it's IP2.

According to Immitracker analytics, from my IP1 to N/A on 11 July, could in the best case mean I get IP2 end of July, and worst case somewhere in September. Since I'm optimistic I'm hoping for the former. :D

Not sure if the link will work as you need to register, but here goes:

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics

• Like 3

Linda G

Great, thanks @Reibtseb!

Holding thumbs for your end of July forecast! :D

Wouldnt it be great to have PPRs by Aug?! Just stressing about getting the house sold in time before we go over, if all works out.

Reibtseb

@Linda G

I'm in the same boat wrt the house...Initially thought I'd only get the visa around December, and have a lot of time to sort things out... So house is in the market now, hopefully it sells soon, since the transfer etc. will be the thing preventing me from getting sars clearance and whatnot when I want to go over. :)

• Like 1

curious7

Yay! Happy to read about your updates @Linda G @hopefullyyours

My understanding about IP1 is the same as explained above

• Like 2

Linda G

Thanks @curious7!

Are you still waiting for your IP2 as well?

@Reibtseb, we are too chicken to put our house in the market already and agreed to list it only once we get our PPR. So the sooner that happens, the more time we will have before the medicals expire May next year to get the house sold. I hope it wont be an issue with SARS, because I think we will only financially emmigrate with our first visit back in SA. 

Reibtseb
1 hour ago, Linda G said:

@Reibtseb, we are too chicken to put our house in the market already and agreed to list it only once we get our PPR. So the sooner that happens, the more time we will have before the medicals expire May next year to get the house sold. I hope it wont be an issue with SARS, because I think we will only financially emigrate with our first visit back in SA. 

@Linda G That's not chicken, I would have done the same, but my situation changed 'recently'. My company moved from Centurion to Alberton, so I wanted to sell and move closer anyway. Then I decided to leave the country... so possibly going to be renting for the first time since uni yay...:lol:

My original intent was to leave once and stay that side, but with how fast it's going, I've started thinking about going over and getting my PR confirmed, bank accounts and SIN etc, and then getting the PR card mailed to someone over there (yet to find, I know no-one in Canada haha), who could then courier it to me once it arrives in a month or two. But yea, preliminary planning. ^_^

• Like 2