Sign in to follow this  
CAM

Do you need to get high school and uni degree vetted by WES?

CAM

Hi there, 

Does anyone know whether you need to get your high school matric certificate as well as your tertiary degree verified by WES or only the highest qualification i.e. the degree? 

Thanks! 

Merida

If one is claiming points (150 without spouse) for a Doctoral level university degree (Ph.D.) then the preceding qualifications would be assumed, i.e. matric, bachelor's and masters.  

However, if you are claiming points for 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees' then you would need to have each of these assessed.  

One would probably only to need to have your matric assessed if that was your highest qualification.

Painter lady

No need to have your matric certificate verified if you have a degree.

Coll

Hi Painter Lady

I see on your timeline you recreated your express entry profile to get onto Ontario's radar?  I've seen a few people do that.  Can you explain a bit more on why you needed to do that?  What did you have to recreate specifically?  Did it cost you extra?

Painter lady

Hi Coll

For some or other reason Ontario only picks out of new profiles. I have no idea why that is, but that's the way they operate. No cost, just a big schlep. You have to delete your EE profile and start a new one from scratch.