Sign in to follow this  
LaurenW

WES email saying IRCC could not Access my Report

LaurenW

Hi All, 

I am in a bit of a flap and wondering if anyone has successfully navigated this issue before.

I just got an email from WES saying that the IRCC has informed them that they cannot access my report as when I upgraded I did not grant the access. They said I needed to pay the required fee ($30) dollars to have the report sent to the IRCC. So I have just done that. Now I am worried though that it's already too late. I am not sure how it happened as I am sure I clicked for immigration when I ordered the report. 

Will it be automatically considered now or should I send a note and a copy of the report and explaination via the case specific enquiry? 

I would hate to be refused after all this because they didn't see I have them access before they reject me. 

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thanks! 

CarelG

oh no :( Did you include the report in your uploaded documents? when you submitted your application?

LaurenW

Yep and the refer number. I think it's just that verify that's it's as I said it was.... 

Just worried that I need to do something more than just pay the update fee to have it sent to them.