Sign in to follow this  
MaryJane

CRS Score Distribution of EE Candidates - March 29, 2017

MaryJane

CIC has released a CRS Score Distribution of EE Candidates as of March 29, 2017. This is a great read as to how many people are still in the EE pool and if you know your score, you can sort of see where you are and maybe how long the wait is still if the draw continues to happen every 2 weeks. Of course, there are always new applicants going into the pool.

If we take the number of invitees that was drawn today (3753) out of below numbers and assume that all candidates above 431 was invited: 3753 - 124 - 422 - 137 -1927 = 1143 difference (rough number of new applicants that joined the pool in a week's time (March 29 - April 5).

If we assume that no new applicants join the pool (highly unlikely but we can dream), it will take about 3 more draws to get the EE score down to 400.

Anyways, this is just interesting read and discussion. I'll let you guys mull it over.

58e5a33be03cb_ScreenShot2017-04-05at10_01_05PM.png.cd43fb4b065b33c5765eeaf7c1c732b9.png

• Like 8

Marcola

Thanks for sharing @MaryJane and yes one can only hope that this means scores can go down to the early 400s. Wish I could stop new entrants into the pool lol.

• Like 1

Annasofe13

Thank you for the share @MaryJane, very intersting

YolandaB

Hi @MaryJane,

Thank you once more for your input ! A great read indeed..

Tell me.. we are on 370 points currently (not high at all) but we are trying the PNP route for the extra 600 points.

I heard somewhere that if we were to receive the PNP we will only get the 600 points if we were sitting on 400 points

or above already... is this true ? Or will we have 370 + 600 = 970.

Nelline
1 hour ago, YolandaB said:

Hi @MaryJane,

Thank you once more for your input ! A great read indeed..

Tell me.. we are on 370 points currently (not high at all) but we are trying the PNP route for the extra 600 points.

I heard somewhere that if we were to receive the PNP we will only get the 600 points if we were sitting on 400 points

or above already... is this true ? Or will we have 370 + 600 = 970.

I think someone is confusing the 400 points needed to qualify for Ontario PNP with "all" PNP. In m opinion you'd be on 970

• Like 2

YolandaB

Oh that's great news... makes sense now that it applies to Ontario as I couldn't see anything like that under the BC PNP or other PNP program rules.

Thanks @Nelline !

• Like 1

Rddm2017

We are waiting for our IELTS results and WES then we can finally enter the pool. @Marcola can we enter the pool first  before the new entries stops :P

Marcola

Haha @Rddm2017. Saffers always.