Sign in to follow this  
Keval

Mr Keval Soni

Keval

Good day, my name is Keval Soni and I am 29 years old, and from South Africa. 

I am currently in the process of immigrating to Canada ?? to continue my career in plumbing. The city of my choice is Toronto. I have 5 years work experience as an apprentice Plumber and just recently got my international qualification as a Plumber. 

I am here today to seek all the help, advice and basically any information you could provide me with that I would need to know.  I'll be looking to rent in Toronto and work there aswell. I'll be starting fresh meaning I'll need all the basics I.e pots fridges microwaves etc. if all goes well I'll be up there by October. Hopefully sooner.  If there are any plumbers out there who could give me some advice I'll greatly appreciate that too. Thanking you in advance 

QueenOfHeartsZA

Have you started the process. ie in the pool,got an ITA or submitted everything for PR?

• Like 1

Nelline

@Keval welcome - you do not mention if you have PR or a job offer / Work Permit in place?

MaryJane

Welcome to the forums, Keval! Hope you find what you're looking for! All the best.