Sign in to follow this  
LotzofTravel

Can I save discussions as favourites

LotzofTravel

Is it possible to save / mark discussions/ threads inside the forum that I find valuable for future use?

Or should I just mark it as favourites in my browser? 

MaryJane

Well......! After 8 years on the forum, I sure would like to know! :lol: I've been using the good old search function above like it's going out of fashion all these years. :P And then to top it all off, I print everything that I find I might need at a later stage. A good many tree deaths under my belt there, you see. ^_^ Kidding aside.

As a suggestion, how about "following" the thread? There's a button at top that says Follow and if you click it, the forum will then notify you (via email or web notification) whenever something new is added on the thread. As a reading list, you could then go to your profile photo above, click on it, there should be something that says "Managed Followed Content" and everything that you've clicked "Follow" on will be there too.

• Like 2

graciax452

mmm was also looking for a way to "pin" or "favourite" topics without following them... oh well following it is then it seems.

LotzofTravel

Coming back to all my "followed content" after almost a year of browsing and it is chaos.  If some clever person can provide me a way of filtering all the specific entries I "reacted" on (like/thanks etc), it will make my life soooo much easier.

ggggg.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this