Sign in to follow this  
Nala

Express Entry Draws 2017

curious7
6 hours ago, Painter lady said:

And there you have it @curious7! I must say, I'm gobsmacked by this three in a row stunt.

WOW woke up to an ITA!!! What a PLEASANT surprise ?. Congrats everybody! @Painter lady I'm so glad for you that this happened before your points dropped. Now to calm my nerves and get the medicals and police clearance done. Thank goodness our Ontario application forced us to get all our ducks in a row. Whooooop! May it continue dropping for others 

• Like 6

Annasofe13

@Painter lady woooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Like 3

Painter lady
5 hours ago, M-N said:

Unfortunately you can't submit before medicals.  You need the document that the doctor gives you (one for each member).   It's a requirement.  But nothing stops you from getting everything else done.  Did you see if you got ITA? Good luck.  

Thanks @M-N. The magical mail came in at about 4:30 this morning. 

• Like 6

YolandaB

Whooowhooo @Painter lady, very very happy for you !!!!!  I hope all goes well and that you can start packing ! ;)

• Like 1

graciax452

yaaaaay @Painter lady and @curious7!!!! See it happened just when you needed it to :) Congrats. Now go get medicals done and submit submit submit, you have 90 days :) 

• Like 3

Painter lady

Thanks @YolandaB and @graciax452

I am on cloud 9 today!

• Like 6

curious7
3 hours ago, graciax452 said:

yaaaaay @Painter lady and @curious7!!!! See it happened just when you needed it to :) Congrats. Now go get medicals done and submit submit submit, you have 90 days :) 

Thank you! All the best with your application as well ?

• Like 2

M-N
19 hours ago, Painter lady said:

Thanks @M-N. The magical mail came in at about 4:30 this morning. 

Whoohoo! Good luck with the last leg.   :) 

• Like 1

AshP

Fabulous news. Love that feeling when you first find out you at the end of the tunnel and all your hard work has paid off! Best of luck with all the packing etc. Exciting times ahead :-)

• Like 2

FaithFUL

Congrats to those who got ITA recently. :ilikeit:

I have to admit, I LOVE the fact now gives us a breakdown of the EE pool. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

I thought that the EE pool was MUCH bigger with last years few ITA's, but hey... there's hope for us. We are crossing toes & thumbs that the scores keep on dropping, hopefully we'll get ITA beginning of July. Oh, please, please, please!!!

DuncanP
On 4/19/2017 at 11:06 PM, Painter lady said:

If that's the case, it would be great @Nelline, but I read somewhere long ago that you have to submit before your points drop. Now I'm confused... 

When you submit your points must be the same on the day you submit as what you were drawn on

Nelline
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:06 PM, Painter lady said:

If that's the case, it would be great @Nelline, but I read somewhere long ago that you have to submit before your points drop. Now I'm confused... 

I did some more research. They don't mention "age" but I suspect that will count as "a change of situation" - the examples are for losing a job offer, language tests expiring etc. It would definitely be safer to submit today or tomorrow, if you can get your medicals done in time.

Changes to your personal situation

If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should re-calculate your score before applying online for permanent residence.

If your recalculated score is less than the lowest score in your round of invitations for an invitation to apply, you should decline the invitation.

Warning: In this case, if you decide to apply, we may refuse your application and will not refund your application fee.

Some examples of changes which could lower your score:

• you no longer have a valid job offer
  • you no longer have a provincial nomination
  • your language test scores have expired, or you re-took them and they are lower

Painter lady

Thanks for that @Nelline. When I calmed down and actually read the invitation letter, it clearly states that the application won't be rejected due to a drop in points after a birthday. :)

• Like 4

Nelline
5 hours ago, Painter lady said:

Thanks for that @Nelline. When I calmed down and actually read the invitation letter, it clearly states that the application won't be rejected due to a drop in points after a birthday. :)

I am SO happy to hear that! I was so sure I was right in saying the ITA precedes the age-issue but when @DuncanP sounded so sure of his facts, I did some more research and came across the "Changes to your personal situation" info, and even though they didn't specifically mention age, I was concerned that maybe I'd give you the wrong info initially!

• Like 2

K&U

Finally got all our paper work done and dusted. Submitted today, paid the fees and received AoR!

Now we wait!!!

• Like 7

Linda G

Hi everyone,

I am so confused right about now.

We recently (28April) uploaded our EE profile and have 430 points.

I just saw that there was a new draw today (4 May) of which the lowest points to recieve an ITA is 423, but we did not recieve one?

Why do you think this is?

Is my profile possibly not active?

I did register with the Jobbank and our profile status says application received?

I have attached a screen shot of our profile status.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Screenshot_20170504-182448.png

MaryJane

@Linda GJust wait a bit, the ITA might still be coming. Good luck to you!

Draw today is at 423 points and over, so that would be great news for some more people too :) Good luck everyone.

Linda G

Thanks MaryJane, will keep our fingers crossed!

I was under the impression that they first issued the ITAs before publishing the results on the CIC website, so automatically assumed that we did not get one?

So just for my own piece of mind, you don't see any issues with the profile screen shot?

CarelG

@Linda G :) lesson one in the game of patience when applying for PR! 

You will have your ITA soon...congratulations....but be prepared: Your level of patience is going to disappoint you on quite a few occasions over the next 3-4 months ;)

• Like 1

Linda G

@CallieMarie :D 

Thanks for the reply & I agree, I will have to work on that virtue..!

Luckily we have most of our application docs ready to go, but I know the looooong wait for the PR after the application is submitted is probably going to kill me! :P

• Like 1

CarelG

I am ONLY talking from personal experience! My level of patience is not nearly enough for this journey...

I have yet to read a post of a patient PR applicant :)

• Like 1

Linda G

Just got our ITA!!!

Crazy happy at the moment!

Thanks for the kind words which helped me to not loose hope while I waited! 

Now let the dreaded application and waiting begin! ?

Good luck to everyone else still waiting for their ITAs!

• Like 7

MaryJane

@Linda G And here I thought you had already sent it :P What are you waiting for? LOL.

• Like 1

MaryJane

Another draw today with 3687 invitees with score of 415 and over.

• Like 2

Rddm2017
4 hours ago, MaryJane said:

Another draw today with 3687 invitees with score of 415 and over.

Thank you @MaryJane