Sign in to follow this  
AdeleDBN

WES Assesment

AdeleDBN

Hi, Please can someone help! I am having my first freak out session (one of many to come I am sure).  I have submitted my documents and paid for WES assessment in October - documents were received on 21 October and status changed to evaluation in progress.  Expecting my report any day now I went on the website and  I realized that I mailed my documents to WES USA and not Canada?

Would that be a problem? Were did you send your documents? Canada or USA?

sueannejoe

I sent mine to the Canada address. Not sure if it's a problem to send it to the USA.

AdeleDBN

OOPS  :unsure: @sueannejoe thanks for the reply - 

Jester

Hi @AdeleDBN, did you do the assessment itself through the USA WES website or the Canada one?

wes.org or wes.org/ca

AdeleDBN

Hi @Jester it appears to be the Canada website, but says wes.org - I am very confused now, but the document checklist had the USA address at the bottom.  

I have sent them an email.  Hopefully it will all work out.  Hoping to be in the pool before the next draw.  

Screenshot.png

Jester
1 minute ago, AdeleDBN said:

Hi @Jester it appears to be the Canada website, but says wes.org - I am very confused now, but the document checklist had the USA address at the bottom.  

I have sent them an email.  Hopefully it will all work out.  Hoping to be in the pool before the next draw.  

Screenshot.png

As long as you went through the Canadian one and selected the assessment specifically for CIC I think it will be ok, if the application updated the may have simply forwarded your docs to the Canada branch. Hopefully they respond soon, good luck!

AdeleDBN

@Jester Thank you.  Crossing fingers and toes.

CarelG

We sent ours to the New York address....Bowling Green or something, it was also the address on the doc. checklist, and it worked out fine.

tarinerk

Hi @AdeleDBN

We also sent ours to the USA address. When you register, you get a checklist with the address you have to send it too. So if that was the address then it's fine. Good luck 

Myusuf

Hi...i sent mine to the new york adress and got my evaluation done today...dobt stress ...the usa branch also does it for canada and its freaky you ask that as my Wes got approved today after doing the above by mistake..sent it 23rd oct

AdeleDBN

Dear @Myusuf, @tarinerk, @CallieMarie, 

Thank you all.  I am very relieved to hear all your positive stories.