Sign in to follow this  
Jaco M

CPCO-Final Request E-mail

Jaco M

Hi everyone!,

So I received an e-mail yesterday that I need to send in my passport to get my visa issued for my PR application. Is it easier to submit it via courier or just swing by the offices in Brooklyn, Pretoria to drop it off? I'm not quite sure where to take proper photos in Pretoria. I have little confidence in the Kodak shops I've previously visited. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Kind regards,

Jaco

Edited by Jaco M
  • Like 3

tarinerk

Hi @Jaco M

Congratulations! I didn't want to the chance with my passports as we were waiting for 8 months. We went to VFS in Brooklyn and submitted it ourselves. My husband took his photo at VFS. Make sure it is the size as requested. 

Enjoy the planning!

Shado
22 hours ago, Jaco M said:

Hi everyone!,

So I received an e-mail yesterday that I need to send in my passport to get my visa issued for my PR application. Is it easier to submit it via courier or just swing by the offices in Brooklyn, Pretoria to drop it off? I'm not quite sure where to take proper photos in Pretoria. I have little confidence in the Kodak shops I've previously visited. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Kind regards,

Jaco

Congratulations... on your golden email. 

Was your Background check went to "In Progress" when you received ghost email on 09-NOV?

Jaco M

Hi @Shado, mine was actually changed to "In progress" about a 2 months before that if I remembered correctly. I was changed in September.

Edited by Jaco M
  • Like 1