Sign in to follow this  
EyelidGoose

Screen shot of Statutory Questions needed please

EyelidGoose

Hi guys

Are any of you (or anyone else who reads this) currently busy with your online PR application form or know someone who is? I need a screen shot of the statutory questions section at the end to check wording and unfortunately I can no longer access my application as it is long since submitted. So if anyone can help me out and PM me a screen shot, that would be super helpful! 

@Charldr @JoannaB @Ribsy @Jobizzle @Nico_Nortje @Douger 

Thanks in advance

tarinerk

Hi @EyelidGoose

If you go into your myCIC account and you go to the PR application, at the bottom of the page it says 'View sibmitted application'. Are the questions not there?

Good luck ? 

EyelidGoose
3 minutes ago, tarinerk said:

Hi @EyelidGoose

If you go into your myCIC account and you go to the PR application, at the bottom of the page it says 'View sibmitted application'. Are the questions not there?

Good luck ? 

Hey @tarinerk

Unfortunately the only things I can see when I click that is the documents I've submitted. There aren't any navigation buttons to see other stuff barring a start over option which I'm wary of pressing lest it does something to my application. So I'm trying this.

tarinerk

HiHi @EyelidGoose

Oh my goodness! Good luck,, hope somebody can help you!

Qrios1

@EyelidGoose on our MyCIC account I can see two separate applications one for express entry  and one for the PR we applied for. Under the express entry if you view the applications you should be able to see the individual sections? Hope this helps 

Ribsy

Hi @EyelidGoose.  Unfortunately I'm still waiting for OINP nomination and haven't had the pleasure of receiving ITA or commencing with the PR Application yet. 

@MaryJane may be able to assist and advise further in this regard as she appears to be one of the super guru's.  :D

MaryJane

These questions?

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 10.39.06 PM.png

EyelidGoose
9 hours ago, MaryJane said:

These questions?

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 10.39.06 PM.png

Yes! That's the one. Thank you kindly @MaryJane

Was this easily accessible and if so would it be possible to get a higher resolution screen grab? 

If not, no problem. Thanks again! 

MaryJane

I googled it. Image is someone else's. You could click on the image and just maximise the size on your browser. It should still be read-able. Failing that, google would be your next bet.

EyelidGoose

You're a Google Wizard... I couldn't find it at all. Thanks @MaryJane