QueenOfHeartsZA

Bringing my cats with

Nelline
1 hour ago, QueenOfHeartsZA said:

@Piper I tried to send you a PM, I actually made the identical error when I read the quote from Petport. Thank you for giving us the quote value for Pet passport. Its valuable to see another option if we can't get them from Montreal as I know they can't travel by train. So if I can't get someone to help us fetch, it may be a better option.

QoHZA - we rented a car to fetch ours from Montreal to Ottawa, as we didn't at that time own our own vehicle.

• Like 2

Piper
10 hours ago, QueenOfHeartsZA said:

@Piper I tried to send you a PM, I actually made the identical error when I read the quote from Petport. Thank you for giving us the quote value for Pet passport. Its valuable to see another option if we can't get them from Montreal as I know they can't travel by train. So if I can't get someone to help us fetch, it may be a better option.

I'll turn on my messenger when I'm on a PC later today. 

QueenOfHeartsZA

@Piper Don't worry :D I said what I was going to say in the PM.

AdamCT
Personally, I would strongly discourage the use of Petport's services. We had a terrible experience with them - which may be unique to us - but happened nonetheless and left a very poor taste:
  1. Lack of agent communication - before, during and after the transportation.
  2. Lack of transparency on process - minimal details given even though requested on multiple occasions. No insight into what is meant to happen to our pet throughout
  3. Billing transparency - details of bill were requested multiple times, none given.
  4. Agent unreachable - This was the BIGGEST problem - during the flights and actual transport of our pet the agent was not reachable AT ALL. She did not provide any of the updates & photos that were promised and could not be reached AT ALL.
  5. Terrible after-hours service - incompetent and completely non-responsive after-hours support. NOT what you want during emergency situations
  • Like 1