Sign in to follow this  
Jaco M

Re-submission of PCC

Jaco M

Hey everyone,

I submitted my PCC with my application. I received it a week before my ITA and now they are asking me for an updated version of it. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm not clear on why mine isn't sufficient. An don't want it to be rejected again.

Regards,

Jaco

Raquel

Hi @Jaco M. When did you submit your application? And what was the date on your PCC?

Edited by Raquel

Jaco M

Hi @Raquel. Submitted it on Monday and the date is 25/03/2016. So it's a little over a month old. They did ask for the original so I thought I have to courier it to them, but I have to submit it on my EE online application - which is a little confusing. Not sure whether I'm missing something. Should I go to the PCC center and request an extension or just do a completely new application?

Thanks for the quick response...

Raquel

Hmmm... That's a little bizarre! I never submitted the original only online via EE. If you sent the original my guess is that it'll be quicker and easier to renew rather than a brand new application. The cost is the same it's a matter of saving time...

Jaco M

Thanks @Raquel. Yeah, I guess renewal is my only option. Just wish they gave a reason why it's not acceptable. Thanks for the advice though.

Raquel

Hope you come right soon! ;) keep us posted in case ours experience the same issue in future.

Jaco M

Figured I'd just post in case somebody has a similar situation... Apparently just-rescanning it and submitting it did the trick. The original scan did seem a little unclear :D Got an e-mail yesterday to send in my passport. Just need to figure out where to take the photos :blink: