Sign in to follow this  
ilette

Financial emigration from SA

ilette

Hi all

Can anyone recommend a good financial emigration consultant in SA that deals specifically with emigration matters, paying out of annuities, tax clearances, advise on keeping our company or personal bank accounts, etc. We are leaving SA probably next month but leaving our 2 kids in varsity behind. Thus we cannot close everything and go - need to leave some funds for the kids, and be able to transfer funds to them quickly, etc.

We have 2 companies and 2 personal bank accounts and need to juggle between it - therefore we need a professional for advise! Any help...?

Hennie vdB

We used Cashkows, and they were very professional and efficient. But note, there is no time pressure to do the financial emigration now, you can do it at any time in the future, or never. If you still have commitments in SA, I would recommend to wait, because once you sit with a "Blocked Account" in SA, it gets quite sticky to spend money, and you are not allowed any credit cards. But Cashkows will give you good advice. If I recall correctly, the first info session is free, so nothing to lose.

• Like 1

ilette

Thanks for the advice Hennie - also about not having to rush things. Helps a great deal.

ilette

Hennie - can you perhaps the remember the name of the consultant you dealt with at CashKows?

Hennie vdB

I think it was Werner Kriel. When you complete the first questionnaire, a consultant will call you, and he/she will be able to address all your questions. But you can start with Werner Kriel, he is also on LinkedIn.

• Like 1