Sign in to follow this  
Onyx

Request to pay Right of Permanent Residency Fee (RPRF)

Onyx

I have another question where I'm sure the answer is staring me the face, but I'm a little scared to take the step without confirmation. I found this thread by @Raquel about paying the (RPRF) but I didn't find any consensus on how it's achieved and it was dated November and I know some things have changed. 

I found an update in MyCIC profile asking for payment but I don't see anywhere in the MyCIC to pay them, like I did the application fee. I googled around and found this: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en, also mentioned by @MaryJane in that same thread.

Am I supposed to pay through this place and attach the receipt as an additional document, or am I missing something glaringly obvious. Help?  

tarinerk

Hi @Onyx

I not sure how to do this as we paid everything at once. But maybe it is like the additional documents that they request sometimes. Go into your myCIC account, click on View submitted apllication, and the go to the document checklist, MAYBE there's a link you can use. As I said I don't know, but it's worth a try. Good luck

MaryJane

Hi @Onyx

As far as I know that is still the site to do it. It's CIC's secured site for online payment. And the request to RPRF will have mentioned that the fees have to be paid online.

• Like 3

Raquel

@Onyx use the payment link to process payment and then upload the receipt on MyCIC. There should be a spot to upload the document, assuming they have requested you to pay the fee.

• Like 1

Onyx

Okay, so I took the leap of faith and I'm posting this in case anyone else finds it. 

• Go to this link:  https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en,
  • Bottom of the page, press continue.
  • Tick the 'I agree' box and press continue
  • Choose 'Immigration' from the two links
  • Choose Right of Permanent Residence Fee (second option)
  • Number of applications is the number of adults applying. So for a couple it's 2
  • Press Submit
  • Then you press 'Login and Pay'.
    • Here is a hitch and unless you already have an account you need to make one. It's painless though. Use the email address you used for your MyCIC account and a secure password and you are good to go.
  •  After you log in, click 'Proceed to Secure Checkout'
  • Input your card details and press submit
  • It will generate a receipt that it will email to the email address you used, AND you can choose to download it. 
  • Download it to your computer and then log out.
  • Then! Log into your MyCIC and get back to your application. 
  • Click 'view submitted application'
  • Upload the receipt you just downloaded and submit it.

Hopes this helps someone!

Edited by Onyx
edited for clarity
  • Like 3