Sign in to follow this  
MoMo

Help completing EE Profile

MoMo

Hi All

I tried searching the forum but came up empty (hope I searched properly).

1. I have a cousin who is citizen in Canada. We share the same grandparents. How do I declare this in my EE application, there's no option for cousin? If I say she is an Aunt ... would that be incorrect? How does CIC verify family?

2. Qualifications: I know there was a forum topic on this but I need clarity understanding my WES report. A Bachelors degree (3 years) and an Honours Diploma (1 year). My degree was a 3 year degree but by not passing all my exams, it took me 5 years. Fortunately my Honours was completed in the required time, 1 year. So Bachelors + Honours 6 years all together.

My WES report shows the following:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four
years)

- Honours = Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

- Bachelors = Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Should I select on 1 degree of 3 or 4 years or, select 2 of more degrees, diploma with 1 being 3 years or more?

If I do have 2 "degrees", does it matter whether I enter these degrees separately or as 1. They are both the same discipline.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by MoMo
combining multiple threads

M-N

It looks like they are assessing it as 2 bachelors degrees so just put it down as per the WES assessment. Three and four years. 

Edited by M-N

GrantM
2 hours ago, MoMo said:

1. I have a cousin who is citizen in Canada. We share the same grandparents. How do I declare this in my EE application, there's no option for cousin? If I say she is an Aunt ... would that be incorrect? How does CIC verify family?

There is no option for cousin probably because you can't get any points for cousins, you do not want to be lying on your EE profile so rather don't claim that she is something that she isn't.

In my case I had to submit copies of my uncle's Canadian passport, driver's license and a utility bill for proof of residence and I also included a mini family tree to show how he was related to me.

FaithFUL

Your degree would be 3 years, even if it took you 5 years to complete.

Have a look at the link below and the post in this link below the link:

Capture.PNG

Edited by WannaB Expat