Sign in to follow this  
Joo$y

PR Applicants Oct & Nov15

PaulD
43 minutes ago, Andre1 said:

If your intention is to buy the plane tickets for very soon after you receive the visa back then you should be good to go, but if you intend to buy for some time ahead I would put it off until you have the visa in hand. The visa has a date by which you have to enter Canada and if your tickets are after this date it will cost a whole lot to change the tickets.

Visa should be valid until medicals expire, end of Oct.  Booking for October.  Got some very good flight prices for family of 4, want to grab them!

PaulD

Anyone get  their passports back from Pretoria yet?  If yes, how long did they take?

CilliersC

• Like 2

Banky
On 7/22/2016 at 2:01 PM, PaulD said:

G'day All

Have received letter requesting passports, they have been sent and apparently they are at embassy.  I am about to book flights, is this too risky,  have others waited for visa in hand?

Congrats buddy. Happy for you. When do you intend to leave? I'm waiting for the to return my passport now. Application closed and approved.