I think the "currently working or authorised to work in Canada" applies. Your work permit is not issued, as you are applying for EE and the WP would normally be the document to (with LMIA) to use as "proof of funds" - this is what we did when we applied for EE and it worked fine, HOWEVER we were already working in Canada.  Did your prospective employer use an agent to facilitate the LMIA process? If so this may be a question to ask them. Just to be sure.  Does the LMIA represent an "au
    • Like