Sign in to follow this  
ChrisG

Fake Profiles on EE?

ChrisG

I also think there are a lot of people with fake profiles. Which might be the reason the points aren't dropping.

Timmie23
Just now, ChrisG said:

I also think there are a lot of people with fake profiles. Which might be the reason the points aren't dropping.

Fake profiles? Are you talking about those that have paid dodgy immigration companies to build them a fake life in Canada?

ChrisG

You can create an express entry profile without actually having all the documents. Basically misrepresentation. Not sure why people would do it but I've heard rumours about this floating around considering last year's stats and the fact that a lot of people that got invites, didn't even submit an application. They just left it.

Timmie23

That's so stupid.

Why don't they check people's IELTS and WES at least before approving their entry?
Oh well. Nothing that we can do about it I guess :-)

I'll just sit here and wait my turn patiently :-)
Come on SINP....

reshie108

@ChrisG. its really sad if people do create fake profile and get ITA's then don't bother to apply, they are selfish to take away thousands of other peoples opportunity to get into Canada. I know of so many people that have scores in the low 400s and high 300's that are patiently waiting for an ITA.

We are indeed blessed to have received one, and you your PR.

ChrisG

I agree. It's very selfish. Actually, the fact that you can create an express entry profile without a valid IELTS number should be fixed. They should also immediately verify your WES reference or whichever institution you used.

• Like 1

Raquel

Agreed @ChrisG - very sad if this is happening!

• Like 1

GrantM

Wowza! I didn't even think of that!

FaithFUL
On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 10:02 AM, Timmie23 said:

That's so stupid.

Why don't they check people's IELTS and WES at least before approving their entry?
Oh well. Nothing that we can do about it I guess :-)

I'll just sit here and wait my turn patiently :-)
Come on SINP....

Who knows, you might just get lucky & get an invite from Ontario :ilikeit:

And yes, they should change it that one HAS to upload the WES & IELTS scores etc when submitting the EE profile in order for it to be successful.

Timmie23
4 hours ago, WannaB Expat said:

Who knows, you might just get lucky & get an invite from Ontario :ilikeit:

And yes, they should change it that one HAS to upload the WES & IELTS scores etc when submitting the EE profile in order for it to be successful.

Unfortunately I don't have a bachelors degree. Only a 3 year diploma. From what I read you need a degree for Ontario. If only unisa would have let me do a BSc but due to no maths/science in matric, it wasn't possible. So went the diploma route just to get a university qualification.