Sign in to follow this  
Majikat

WES - Academic "record" vs Academic "transcript"

Ominous_Hashtag
1 hour ago, JeffH said:

Did you take the questionnaire product in the end? My sister is busy with this and when I did mine 2 years ago, Questionnaire was included at no cost - I did not order it (and could not) but it was on my invoice.. What the heck is it? What would happen if we don't select the questionnaire - surely they still complete the form and send it to WES? Also, if you do need this, is it per applicant or per degree?

Hi @JeffH,

Yes, I did take the questionnaire product. As far as I can remember you have to. The questionnaire itself is a short document from WES that requires both yourself and an authorized official from your academic institution to complete some details on it. I'm not entirely sure but I think you'll have to pay per qualification - they will probably insist you take it even if you omit it from your application. The MIE people are quite helpful so it's best to check with them directly.

christobr

@Majikat did WES accept the academic record? I have the same issue with the difference between academic record and academic transcript.

SACanadian_Georg

@Majikat  or anybody else please help us out I need this info as well.

Meyer88
19 hours ago, SACanadian_Georg said:

@Majikat  or anybody else please help us out I need this info as well.

Hi SACanadian,

I cannot say it is cast in stone but from my 2 experiences that I have sent documents to WES both instances UNISA printed the academic records put their stamp on and it was accepted by WES, (My second WES evaluation however is still in progress but I have received confirmation that it has been accepted and that my evaluation is on track to be completed in due time.)

So in short I do not think that should be a problem.

rgds

SACanadian_Georg

Thank you, I am proceeding then, one more question: the questionnaire is that the Academic Records Request Form from WES(With the reference number)? I haven't paid for my WES account yet so there might be a different download available after that, I'm not sure when the clock starts ticking for cut-off from when you sign up and pay so want to find out as much before pulling the trigger.