Sign in to follow this  
M&S

Rugby - Mississauga

M&S

Hi,

We are looking for a place/pub to watch rugby in Mississauga (preferably close to Square One) this Saturday. Any recommendations?

MaryJane

None that I know of offhand. Google doesn't yield much result either. You might wanna try and check with Irish pubs in and around the area. I'm not sure if they'll show the game if Ireland or Canada is not playing.

I phoned Fionn MacCool's on Britannia and they say that they only show the rugby games if they are on Sportsnet and if there is no Blue Jays game on. Just confirmed with a colleague that there is a Blue Jays game on at 4:07pm on Saturday but I don't think the time clashes with the rugby game for SA vs Wales.

Fionn MacCool's is a little off the way from Square One. It's more in the Heartland Town Centre area.

https://www.facebook.com/britannia.fionnmaccools

Cathy K

The Biggarena.

• Like 1

Boereseun

Sorry, too late for this one, but suggestion for the next one:

http://crusadersrugby.club/rugby-world-cup-at-crusaders-this-weekend/

South Africa 23 - 19 Wales: Springboks had a tough one against Wales. Game could have gone either way! Springboks now face their old nemesis the All Blacks in the semi finals. Springboks are going to have dig deep against the Kiwis after they demolished France: New Zealand 62-13 France.

Cathy K

Someone else mentioned that New Zealand is unethical in the way they raid the South Sea Islands for players. Samoa is over represented in the Kiwi team, while Samoa itself doesn't have the resources to develop their own team.