Sign in to follow this  
GrantM

Chrysler Canada "Employee Pricing" Type Special

GrantM

Hi All,

Historically Chrysler hasn't participated in the employee pricing marketing strategy. This year they are running the Ambassador Program, where each employee gets one certificate which he/she can give to someone they know and that certificate allows them to buy a new and unused 2015 or 2016 model Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram/Fiat at the cost that the dealership paid for the vehicle plus $25.

I bought a 2015 Cherokee just over a month ago and they are offering financing at 0% with $0 deposit over 72 months on the 2015 Cherokee (through Scotia). So if you combine the cost + $25 offer with this finance deal then you are looking at a good deal.

I have only been in Calgary for 3 months so I have very few people to offer my certificate to. If you are in Calgary and looking for a new vehicle and would like to take advantage of this special offer then send me a message and we can take it from there.

Any questions, feel free to post here or send me a message.

Disclosures:

1. If you buy a vehicle using my certificate I get a referral cheque. This is paid by the dealership and not built into the cost of your vehicle - you pay cost + $25.
  2. Program ends at the end of September.
  3. I have cleared this post with a host but if you feel it is inappropriate please send me a message and we can chat about it.
Edited by GrantM
  • Like 4

GrantM

I thought I'd rather reply here rather than start a new thread. So Chrysler are running the Rambassador program again which means you can buy a new 2017 RAM 1500 at our cost + $25. No catches, and I don't get anything for it besides supporting one of the dealerships I work for. So if you are looking for a RAM 1500 I'd be happy to share my code with you when you come in, preferably if you are in the Alberta (Calgary) region.

• Like 1

louisrdev

@GrantMI guess this won't be applicable if I'm landing in Halifax, and hopefully looking at buying towards the end of may :P

:(:cry:

GrantM

There might be a program in May, they usually do something every month. The cool think about April is they also have 0% financing right now.

louisrdev

Thanks for the info. Would I be able to go to any dealer and enquire about these deals, or is it something that is only available if you know someone that works at Chrysler like yourself? I really don't think I'd be able to afford buying new without some kind of deal like this. :)

Merida

I'm not sure if you actually need a pickup truck (bakkie), which is what a RAM is.

You might be able to buy a new car, even without this special promotion: http://driving.ca/bodystyle/sedan

Maybe a compact hatchback is all you need, starting at only about $10,000 new: http://driving.ca/bodystyle/hatchback

louisrdev

I most probably don't "need" a RAM, but as with many things in life, there is a big difference between "need" and "want", and I know I definitely "want" a RAM, I've wanted one since I was a kid and saw Chuck Norris driving one in "Walker, Texas Ranger" :)

I'd definitely love to own one once in Canada, and would have owned one if they were available / affordable in SA. But I know it's probably not a wise choice buying a new RAM shortly after arrival, unless on a special deal like mentioned above, due to the cost and all of the uncertainty coming with the move.

That being said, I know for a fact that a compact hatchback is definitely not what I "want" or "need". We are a family of five, and all three kids still need to travel in baby seats / booster seats, and that becomes a bit tricky with such a small car, especially considering we love camping / outdoors and fitting anything more than just ourselves and perhaps some clothes in a compact hatch is close to impossible. There are still many variables that will come into play before we finally decide on what we will buy after arrival, but I know for sure what the heart "wants".

Anyways, @Merida, thanks for your input, it is good to sometimes have the voice of sanity and reason whisper in your ear.

• Like 1

Merida

Maybe you can still have some fun, even with a family car:

Just don't try it on Granny, as their handbags might be more powerful than they look:

Edited by Merida