Sign in to follow this  
KarinS

Travel Form IMM 5562E

KarinS

Hi All

We at last had some progress on our application. No news about our medicals, but I hope the fact that they asked for further details about our travels, is a positive sign! We have already provided the details they are asking for, but they want us to supply details again about the 3 trips which Alan had to Suriname in 2007. I will very happily give them the same info again, if only I could download form IMM 5562E! It seems to be unavailable on the CIC website. Does anybody by any chance have this form somewhere? I found one on the web, but am not sure if this version is still valid.

Thank you!

Karin

KarinS

Yes that is the one I have been having problems with. It gives this message:

Please wait...
If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF
viewer may not be able to display this type of document.
You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader for Windows®, Mac, or Linux® by
For more assistance with Adobe Reader visit http://www.adobe.com/go/acrreader.
I am not sure why, but I will keep trying. I have updated Adobe etc.

M-N

Just save the document (if you hover towards the bottom right of the screen you should see the PDF options) and then open it up in windows. You'll have to physically browse to the file in windows (don't use your browser).

• Like 1

KarinS

Ok thank you! Here goes - I will try. So we learn:)

GrantM

If you are using Chrome, it is because it is by default using Chrome's PDF viewer.

Type the following in the address bar and press enter.

chrome://plugins/

then disable the Chrome PDF viewer and you wont have the issue again.

• Like 1

KarinS

Thank you M-N and Grant! It took me a few hours to figure this one out and if you ask me now how I did it, I will not be able to tell you! The one thing I know is that when I finally managed to open the PDF, I saved it to manually complete it later - surprise, surprise - when I got back to it to complete the form, it was "invisible" again! I found it again and printed it to be safe! I will try the Google Chrome fix for next time, thanks again Grant!

• Like 1