Sign in to follow this  
EyelidGoose

Account Validation issue

EyelidGoose

Hi guys

Apologies if this is a repeat post in any way but my attachment and I both registered on sacanada.org and only I've been validated so far yet he registered weeks before me. He's emailed the help address but no luck yet.

If anyone can tell me what he needs to do or who he needs to contact so that he can post and reply etc, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Nelline

Can any of the Admins please help?

Nettie

It may help to post a new thread: "Any admins out there?" as the title. Just a suggestion. Good luck. :D

EyelidGoose

Hahaha, oh dear... That doesn't sound promising.

If there are any admins out there, please do let me know what should be done next.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell

Repeating my post from "What has happened to all our hosts?" here:

Hendie

We need the hosts raised from the dead, please. :ph34r::holy:

Or, new ones appointed.

People are joining the forum and no one is activating their accounts so they cannot post.

I just received a message from someone via Facebook who has waited a week already, and no activation.

I know life on the farm must be hectic - I sent you a PM a while ago and after a month of you not reading it, finally just deleted it as it was just a personal request I had - but this is affecting NEW members.

Could you, or any host reading this, please take a look at the pending new member registrations?

Thank you. :)

Guest D&K

Good morning. My husband and I created accounts a week ago but they still haven't been validated. Can someone please assist with this? Thank you! 

MaryJane

@Hendie, can you please assist?

Guest D&K

Thanks Mary Jane! I actually created an account a few weeks ago then cancelled and re-registered cos I thought I may have done something wrong. I have answers for some of the questions that have been asked recently for Oct/Nov applications but I can't post yet. 

Guest CallieMarie

+1 please.....I registered 29 May '16. In the meanwhile I am reading through most threads, had a lot of questions answered already, but also quite a few new on

jacodj

Hi all,

@Hester is trying to get her account validated. She'd really like to post some questions. If one of the admins could help, that would be hugely appreciated. Thank you kindly!

Nelline

Only one or two admins can actually validate accounts. I can only guess they are super-busy right now. I have sent PM's so hope to have some action soon! Be patient guys! We're working on it. 

Guest Guest QueenOfHeartsZA,
On 09/06/2016 at 2:32 AM, Nelline said:

Only one or two admins can actually validate accounts. I can only guess they are super-busy right now. I have sent PM's so hope to have some action soon! Be patient guys! We're working on it. 

Hi

I applied for an account on the 2nd June and the person still hasn't validated the account. Is it not possible for there to be another person appointed to validating account, if the person who is responsible for doing it doesn't have time?

Guest Guest CallieMarie

I am still waiting for my account validation....patiently though :)

Has anybody heard of Hendie....I see he hasn't signed in since 24 May? I don't even know him, and I am getting somewhat worried....should one of you that know him check up on him on another forum/mobile etc (not for the sake of activation)? This site is his brain child after all (it seems), and in my head you would still check in once in a while...

Now back to activation issue: Is there another admin that would be able to assist, or is he the only one? 

Guest Squire Guest

Hi

I have been having activation issues for months. All previous attempts to register seem to have expired so I reattempted today and received another validation email, which I validated. I also sent a support request via 'Contact Us' in the hopes that my account gets validated through that channel.

Have some interesting news to share on the Application process as I am waiting for approval on my WP (FSWP - LMIA Approved) and also have a few questions that I have put off for months of not being able to log in.

Please help :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks

Squire

Thanks Admin - the above was resolved and my account is now active ;)

Guest Shado

So since August this forum is no more accepting new members?

So many people are waiting to be added. I waited more than a month. Contacted admins via FB, linkedin etc etc.. Still my account is not activated :(

Did others get resolved?

Please help Admin..

Hendie

Sorry for the delay folks. All registration backlog is now gone!

Guest Nsaen

Hi

I am also struggling to activate my account. Are the administrators getting the requests?

Nelline
2 hours ago, Guest Nsaen said:

Hi

I am also struggling to activate my account. Are the administrators getting the requests?

Hi Nsaen, only a couple of people have validation authority, I'll ping one of them to help out

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this