Sign in to follow this  
Braam & Sanelle Cronje

EE and Certification or Education

Braam & Sanelle Cronje

Hi All,

I have started to create an EE EOI. I have a Certificate, Certified Electronics Technician, how do i enter this detail under the educational part of the EOI?

Bit more detail about the certification:

It was issued by Electronics Technicians Association (www.eta-i.org) and it was the CETa that i did. On the certificate it states person with at least two years of experiance and educaion. I had to make use of a Proctor this side to take the online exam. ETA is a well known international association based in Indiana USA.

Thing is they ask dates from and to that you have attended this school, I did not attend it, I studied for about 6 months before taking the exam.

So can any one please advice how I enter this detail on EOI

FaithFUL

As far as I know a short course doesn't qualify as a tertiary education.

Why don't you try the free assessment tool on the website: World Education Services first?

If you're going to use your short course certificate to try & gain points on EE then you'll have to have it verified by WES (World Education Services) first.

To answer your question about entering the dates: enter the dates for the six months that you've studied even if it was not at the physical institution. I studied part time through UNISA & only wrote my exams at the institution.