Sign in to follow this  
KarinS

EE Entry - "Update Not Submitted"

KarinS

Hi

Has anybody changed something on their Express Entry profile and still got the notice "update not submitted" under "Details", a few days later? I removed a qualification a few days ago already and the points are still at the original higher level as well. As so many of us, I am keeping fingers crossed for a draw tomorrow and want to make sure that everything is in order..

Thank you!

Nelline

Sorry Karin, never heard of this! Can you submit an online enquiry?

KarinS

Nelline - thanks for the reply. I might have to do that if the problem persists.

Rikj

Hi

Yep I'm experiencing that now for some reason:/

Were you able to get any info?

Thanks

• Like 1

KarinS

Hi Rikj

I have not done anything about it. I just checked that it still reflects as "open" or "submitted" and now we wait. Our points are quite high, so I just hope that as long as I can prove that I did try to review the profile, they will not hold it against us if we should score 25 points less than the current score. Hope that makes sense.

Rikj

Hi Karin

Yeah no makes sense :)

There must something they trace to show you did try.

• Like 1

RnR

Mine said the same until I was able to complete my Jobbank application. Afterwards it was sorted.

• Like 1

KarinS

Alan is already working here, so apparently we do not need to submit a jobbank application

M-N

Alan is already working here, so apparently we do not need to submit a jobbank application

Jip, you'll submit your job offer and letter of employment.

• Like 1

KarinS

M-N- does that mean that we should submit one when creating our EE profile or not? I would not want to miss another draw. It did not request us to do anything like that. I hope you mean we will submit the mentioned documents once we do the PR application? Not to worry - I just checked and it says we have been entered into the express pool without a job bank application.

Edited by KarinS

M-N

M-N- does that mean that we should submit one when creating our EE profile or not? I would not want to miss another draw. It did not request us to do anything like that. I hope you mean we will submit the mentioned documents once we do the PR application? Not to worry - I just checked and it says we have been entered into the express pool without a job bank application.

Once Yoh get accepted for ITA sorry, when applying for the profile you need to indicate you have an offer with an LMIA if I can recall correctly. Based on that you won't need to apply for the jib bank.

• Like 1

KarinS

I figured out where I went wrong. I saved the changes instead of using the "continue" button and then re-submitting by doing the electronic signing bit again. Fingers crossed for a draw very soon - maybe tonight?