Sign in to follow this  
Holmes Family

EE Upcoming rounds of invitations guesses

Holmes Family

Pity we missed you today, Holmes family - arrived at 12pm and out again by 1.30pm :ph34r:

What a lovely experience with regards to the all the tests, convenient location and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. B)

I take it the form we get in a few working days is the one that is uploaded in the slot on the EE form? :D

Ummm no, the form you upload is the one you get right there..

We at least have all of ours even though our profiles have not been submitted yet (bloods and xray processing).

We got the forms when we paid back downstairs at reception.

Our took a bit longer as we had 2 young daughters who were extremely good considering but still made every step take a bit longer haha.

CilliersC

Fair enough, since it's e-medical I guess its just the reference code on the form we got today that matters B)

Good luck with your final submission! :)

• Like 1

Holmes Family

Same with yours. We are just waiting now for our final 2 employment letters (1 each). GRRR these people can be slow haha.

But hopefully by tommoz COB we will have them. Holding thumbs :P

Holmes Family

Ok application done and dusted and submitted.

Holding thumbs all goes well :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

• Like 3

CilliersC

Awesome news, Holmes family ;):ilikeit::ilikeit:

ChrisG

Congrats. :magic: Still waiting for our PCC then we'll submit.

Edited by ChrisG

Ok application done and dusted and submitted.

Holding thumbs all goes well :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Awesome news! Congrats!

Holmes Family

Awesome news, Holmes family ;):ilikeit::ilikeit:

Cilliers, have you guys submitted yours yet?

Raquel

Congrats Holmes! :)

W-T

Congrats Holmes! :ilikeit:

CilliersC

Cilliers, have you guys submitted yours yet?

Also just waiting on our PCC with DocAssist and then we'll be submitting as well :ilikeit:

• Like 1

ChrisG

CilliersC, when did you guys submit an application for your PCC?

Druce

How long does PCC take from request date and for how long is it valid. I know we have to submit this with the CIC application after receiving MPNP Certificate and would like to start prepping.

After receiving my MPNP certificate and submitting my application to CIC, will my application be processes in Pretoria (like I have seen many on this forum) or will it processesd in Canada because of the MPNP Route?

MaryJane

How long does PCC take from request date and for how long is it valid. I know we have to submit this with the CIC application after receiving MPNP Certificate and would like to start prepping.

SAPS endeavours to finish the PCC process in 14 working days. I can't recall now but I know it didn't take long to get PCCs. PCCs are valid for 6 months. As far as I know, you can renew the certificate as you approach your 6-month mark for another 6 months.

http://www.saps.gov.za/services/applying_clearence_certificate.php

CilliersC

CilliersC, when did you guys submit an application for your PCC?

Hi Chris,

DocAssist submitted our applications on the 16th of July - my wife had already submitted her request two weeks earlier since she was at the police station to have some documents notarized.

We were informed that my PCC application has been registered as of two days ago so its taken two weeks just to simply get on the system it seems.

DocAssist estimate the return in 25 business days from registration to completion since there is a large backlog with SAPS at the moment it seems. :badidea:

Edited by CilliersC

ChrisG

Thanks Qrios. Those are some interesting stats. The one below is the most interesting for me. Shows you the distribution of people and where they sit points wise. Might give people an indication of their chances of being invited.

This is probably why above 400 is a magical number because there quite a few people but they can at any time decide to invite people from there as in the past month they must've eliminated quite a bit of people above 450.

Comprehensive Ranking System Score Distribution of Candidates in the Express Entry Pool as of July 06, 2015 Comprehensive Ranking System Score Number of candidates >1000 51 950 - 999 38 900 - 949 40 850 - 899 65 800 - 849 62 750 - 799 64 700 - 749 27 650 - 699 7 600 - 649 1 550 - 599 2 500 - 549 38 450 - 499 1,786 400 - 449 8,770 350 - 399 14,597 300 - 349 12,517 250 - 299 2,247 200 - 249 585 150 - 199 225 100 -149 75 <100 21 Total 41,218
Edited by ChrisG

M-N

5800+ still pending. Lol and we're in that number somewhere...sigh...patience truly is a virtue. it's interesting to see that only 51 applicants scored over 1000. We were just over that but both hubby and I got everything done to boost our points (things weren't so clear back then). :whistling: Ah well, no harm in having it done.

Edited by M-N
  • Like 1

Raquel

Thanks for that Qrios1. Very interesting stats and analysis! And yes now we can see where we all fit in! ;)

MaryJane

Wow....35k+ applicants with 300 to 450 points.

And such a small % of PNP applicants.... I think we may be seeing a big chunk of those coming through in the next few draws.

ChrisG

Ok Application submitted!!! :) Holding thumbs everything goes well for everyone else!

• Like 4

Raquel

Congrats Chris! Holding thumbs for ITA tomorrow! :ilikeit:

• Like 2

W-T

MaryJane

And we have another draw!

Draw #14 - Aug 7 - 1402 applicants with CRS score of 471 or more.

Good luck guys!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/

• Like 1

ChrisG

Good luck everyone