Sign in to follow this  
Holmes Family

EE Upcoming rounds of invitations guesses

Wynloots

lekke Chris, you seem so chilled about the whole thing. We can all take a page from your book! Good luck with the thesis submission!

Holmes hang in there, everything in the right time...

ChrisG

lekke Chris, you seem so chilled about the whole thing. We can all take a page from your book! Good luck with the thesis submission!

Holmes hang in there, everything in the right time...

Haha. I wish I was chilled.

I'm running around like a crazy person. Have to get all these things ready. Going to post in another thread about the 1 billion questions I have.

• Like 1

Wynloots

Haha. I wish I was chilled.

I'm running around like a crazy person. Have to get all these things ready. Going to post in another thread about the 1 billion questions I have.

Must be your profile pic then!

• Like 1

Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell

Thanks guys :) Been sitting and updating all our information this morning. Might have a few questions on the proof of funds side.

Still very exciting.

Congrats! This is such a life-changing moment and we wish you the very best.

Ingrid Brunkhorst Hurrell

1 POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really

REALLY REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\missed the draw by 1 point.. I cannot believe :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh well hopefully we hear back from our OOPNP that all our docs are ok this coming week.

Oh dear, that is so disappointing. Very thankful you have another option.

Never give up. Never.

Helanie

1 POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really

REALLY REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\missed the draw by 1 point.. I cannot believe :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh well hopefully we hear back from our OOPNP that all our docs are ok this coming week.

Oh no! Hopefully next time Holmes Family!! Hang in there, your day WILL come - hopefully you guys hear something on the OOPNP!

Congrats Chris!! :ilikeit:

CilliersC

Draw #12 - July 11, 2015 - 1516 Invitations at 463 points!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express

Edited by CilliersC

MaryJane

Draw #12 - July 11, 2015 - 1516 Invitations at 463 points!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express

Seems like the 460s are the new norm.... 6 points down only from the last draw and it was just a fortnight ago. I can only think that there is really a lot of applicants sitting between the scores of 450 to 470 in the pool. Not counting the applicants who have provincial nomination and arranged employment.

Gosh, if I had to apply now, I am certainly not going to get in at this rate. I wonder if we'll ever see the day it goes down to the low 400s?

This however means Holmes family will get an ITA. Awesome news to start the day.

Raquel

Gotta agree with MJ, not sure it will be coming down to 400 mark anytime soon!

Super happy for Holmes Family! :ilikeit: bitter sweet though... As did they spend an unnecessary R16k on OOPNP? :unsure:

Edited by Raquel

Raquel

So I have been wondering about something for a while: what are your thoughts?

When EE was launched, CIC announced that there would be anything between 15 to 25 draws for the year. Now assuming (I know one shouldn't assume :) but entertain my assumption for a sec) that they will be doing the minimum of 15 draws this year, and those draws are issued before the OOPNP is issued (again assuming mine will be successful :)) giving us 600 points, do you think we will have to wait until next year for the new rounds of ITAs? :unsure:

Or do you think the CIC will continue to invite all EE profiles over 600 points as those would be "in demand"?

This has been bugging me for a while, and I realise this is like crystal ball gazing as who can say what the CIC will do, but I'd like to get your thoughts anyway?

• Like 1

Holmes Family

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Guess who received an Invitation this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All we need to do is medicals and we can submit. Going to try book them ASAP, hopefully for next week.

@Raquel, Yes we spent the R16k on the PNP but can you think if we didnt and didnt get an invitation this year. No bitter sweetness at all :king:

Sorry to all those that are not picked yet. Your time will come :hug:

Regarding draws, i think they will be pulling a good few more than 15 this year so you will get in this year im very sure. :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Edited by Holmes Family
  • Like 3

ChrisG

Congratulations!!!!! ?

Raquel

YAY!!!!! Sooo happy for you Holmes!

Glad you confirmed what we thought! :ilikeit: good way to look at OOPNP scenario! :)

As you say, you can submit ASAP as all your other docs are in order! Congrats again ?

MaryJane

So I have been wondering about something for a while: what are your thoughts?

When EE was launched, CIC announced that there would be anything between 15 to 25 draws for the year. Now assuming (I know one shouldn't assume :) but entertain my assumption for a sec) that they will be doing the minimum of 15 draws this year, and those draws are issued before the OOPNP is issued (again assuming mine will be successful :)) giving us 600 points, do you think we will have to wait until next year for the new rounds of ITAs? :unsure:

Or do you think the CIC will continue to invite all EE profiles over 600 points as those would be "in demand"?

This has been bugging me for a while, and I realise this is like crystal ball gazing as who can say what the CIC will do, but I'd like to get your thoughts anyway?

Hi Raquel

As you gaze into your crystal ball, I'll look into mine as well. :lol:

Assuming you are successful, your OOPNP will most likely be issued this year. OOPNP quotas and threshold are for this year. I suspect EE ITA after that will also most likely be sometime Oct - Dec.

My reasoning is: so far EE has only issued 14,444 ITAs. I think there's at least 10k more to go to fulfil immigration targets (My lucky target is around 25k). If there are 1,500 ITAs each draw, we would still look at about 6-7 draws till end of the year. This is a conservative view. I assume there are a lot of people going through PNP nowadays as all the PNP streams started opening up and issuing nominations. Obviously the ITAs issued around the end of the year will only result in the applicants arriving in Canada next year.

Anyway, that's my take on that. It's nothing concrete, just all cloudy on my ball now. I have some concern that the points threshold has not gone down any lower than 450.

Holmes Family

Thanks All :hug:

Guys, I need help here :

When I loaded the page both were selected as yes with our past EE profile number below.
Is it not, we have applied to CIC (Yes) but not PR? Our OOPNP does fall in here anywhere does it?

Tell us about Lee-Anne Holmes's previous applications to Canada, countries of citizenship, and the country where he/she currently lives.
Has Lee-Anne Holmes applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?
YES/NO
Has Lee-Anne Holmes applied for Permanent Residence (PR) before?
YES/NO
Edited by Holmes Family

W-T

Congratulations Holmes!!!!!

• Like 1

Raquel

Thanks for that MJ. That is my feeling too but I am just concerned that I am simply hoping as opposed to being realistic! Thanks for gazing into your crystal ball ;)

• Like 1

Qrios1

Congrats Holmes family! Awesome news and because you jumped through all the hoops to get your paperwork for the OOPNP simply have medicals left as you state. Popping the cheap champagne today! Lol

• Like 1

MagdaO

Congratulations Holmes, happy for you

:ilikeit: :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

• Like 1

CilliersC

Congratulations, Holmes family! B):ilikeit:

We managed to squeeze into the current draw as well with an ITA waiting this morning! Now for the last documents process :boxing:

• Like 4

Raquel

Oh well done CilliersC! Congrats :ilikeit:

• Like 1

Awesome news Cilliers. Well done. Now the running around starts.

Thanks All :hug:

Guys, I need help here :

When I loaded the page both were selected as yes with our past EE profile number below.

Is it not, we have applied to CIC (Yes) but not PR? Our OOPNP does fall in here anywhere does it?

I would say applied to CIC before yes but applied for PR no..... This is just my opinion though. Edited by WernerC

Congratulations Holmes & CilliersC. All the best with your final arrangements.