Sign in to follow this  
Holmes Family

EE Upcoming rounds of invitations guesses

*walks on over to CIC and asks about a certain Raquel's PPR. Lights fire ?? ?  under agent's behind *

Edited by AshB

Raquel
14 minutes ago, AshB said:

*walks on over to CIC and asks about a certain Raquel's PPR. Lights fire ?? ?  under agent's behind *

Bwahahahah! :P thank you my friend! Trying to be patient :D

Qrios1
1 hour ago, Raquel said:

Bwahahahah! :P thank you my friend! Trying to be patient :D

That's the best attitude to have Quel. What can one do but wait. This reminded me of a certain guy in a Queue at a bank that got so frustrated in line. Each time someone would go to be helped he would get upset saying how long his been waiting and just being miserable. Until a wise old man behind him, seeing what was happening told him that with each person being helped, it means that his turn is drawing closer. Instead of focusing on those that are ahead of you, be grateful as it means that your turn is closer. Just wanted to encourage everyone waiting! Have a good day peeps 

• Like 4

Jester
9 hours ago, CilliersC said:

I have some amazing news thanks to some really amazing people on this forum - truly thank you to each and everyone of you that has helped us along the way so far! ;)

Yesterday we received the much awaited PPR! :D

Congrats CilliersC! Great news!

• Like 1

reshie108

Firstly...Congrats @CilliersC...absolutely awesome news, I hope you and your family are celebrating.

Its such a great feeling when I hear good news like yours and @ChrisG's this week.

it looks like the SA peeps are getting their turn now....

Thanks @Qrios1, any motivation and support helps so much in the process....im sending positive energy as often as I can throughout the process........

@Raquel, our turn will be soon...:ilikeit: we will be sharing good news and celebrating soon as well...

• Like 4

W-T

Awesome news and congrats CilliersC! So happy for you guys!!!

• Like 1

ChrisG

Just an update here. Before you submit your stuff to VFS, make sure to call them as their info on the website is terrible. They don't charge those amounts and the want consent forms per person. They will also charge you per passport for courier and handling your stuff. Also, they don't do EFT and you have to go to the bank.

Per person at the moment is R310.60 and for them to courier it back to you is R165.90 per passport.

Hope that will help you guys in future :)

• Like 4

Raquel

Thanks @ChrisG

Druce

Congratulations @CilliersC! I get so excited when someone gets PPR, it is so encouraging! And yes, with each application completed it is one closer to ours being completed :P 

• Like 2

Qrios1

Seems like with all the excitement, did we miss the draw on Wednesday 27th? Well anyways 457 points - 1468 invites

Minsterial Instruction 27 Jan 2016.JPG

MaryJane

Hi @Qrios1

The 2016 draws are located on another thread - Express Entry Draws 2016 :)

http://www.sacanada.org/topic/20073-express-entry-draws-2016/?do=findComment&comment=158170

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 11:21 AM, jones said:

Finaly a draw! ;)

January 27, 2016 - ITAs 1468 for scores of 457 and over!!!

GL people! 

Qrios1

Oops :blush: runs and hides in a corner 

Druce

Hi fellow forumites. Not intending to hijack but just wanted to share the good news, our file has been transferred and received by Local Visa Office, South Africa, Pretoria. Now we wait for Medical and Police Clearance request, and then Passport Request. Seems like 2016 will be the year:rolleyes:

• Like 9

shawman

I remember that feeling, when you can see some forward movement! It's awesome. Keep going!

5 hours ago, Druce said:

Seems like 2016 will be the year:rolleyes:

Congrats @Druce, great news. Before you know it you folk will be landing in Canada!

Raquel

Congrats @Druce :D every step closer is one less in the process! Hope you had a glass of wine to celebrate! ?

Druce

Thanks guys, we are super excited. One step close to the end of this journey and the door opening to the new journey ahead. We cant wait:P

• Like 1

reshie108

Congrats @Druce, hope you are celebrating your great news, and your leaps forward towards getting into Canada...

you have been so patient.....

Druce

Thank you @reshie108, I have not been sooooo patient all the time;) Yes we are celebrating in our hearts and souls!

reshie108

@Druce...that's the spirit...celebrate each milestone, we are so greatful to have reached this stage of our immigration applications, there are thousands out there that wished they were at the stage we are at........

Yes I do believe 2016, is THE year ...:magic:

Druce

@reshie108, that so true, we have to celebrate each step forward and be thankful for how far we are currently. Our AOR dates are very similar, we might even receive PR Visas close to each other.

Well, thank you for the well wishes and all of the best for the last stretch of getting PR.

Oh, can you guys see my complete timeline in my signature? I can only see 3 lines but there should be like 6 or 7 (up to file transferred).

• Like 1

reshie108

@Druce..can only see 3 lines on your signature.......

and yes, im sure soon we will be sharing our good news of our PR's on the Forum...

Druce

@reshie108, there we go, think I fixed it.

ChrisG

got this update today :)

wp_ss_20160205_0001.png

• Like 4