Sign in to follow this  
Holmes Family

EE Upcoming rounds of invitations guesses

ChrisG

True. All I keep telling myself is that atleast they asked for something simple. It also means that there probably isn't anything wrong with my other docs which is great.

• Like 1

CilliersC

Draw #21 - 1,559 ITAs for score of 472

Good luck everyone!

jones

Seems like everyone dropped the ball on this one.

Draw #22: 461 CRS - 1451 ITA's issued.

Seems like the score is hovering above >450 CRS with all the PNPs being issued.

• Like 1

Raquel

Everyone busy wrapping up work loads and planning for da holidays! :D thanks jones

• Like 1

MaryJane

Draw #23 - Dec 18, 2015

1,503 ITAs for score of 460 and over.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/

Most likely the last for this year unless they do one New Year's Eve.

Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

KarinS

We just got the best Christmas present! CIC requested photos and copies of our passports! Exactly 4 months and 13 days after we submitted our applications. I think this shows that CIC is still paying attention to EE applications and not only to refugee applications. Good luck to all of you who are still waiting...and a very happy Christmas and New Year to you all.

• Like 4

M-N

We just got the best Christmas present! CIC requested photos and copies of our passports! Exactly 4 months and 13 days after we submitted our applications. I think this shows that CIC is still paying attention to EE applications and not only to refugee applications. Good luck to all of you who are still waiting...and a very happy Christmas and New Year to you all.

Congrats Karin! Happiness! have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!

• Like 1

Raquel

Such an awesome Christmas present! Congrats. :D

• Like 1

Congratulations to you and the family Karin, perfect Christmas gift! Great start to 2016!

Qrios1

Guess you were super good cause Santa brought your gift early this year. Such awesome news Karin! Soon you will have that coveted PR in hand, take care

• Like 1

KarinS

Thank you everybody! We are happy!!!

ChrisG

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for updates but does anyone have any updates on their application e.g. BG check in progress or something like that? We were asked to submit documents but after that it has gone quiet.

W-T

So far they have asked twice for documents. This was within the first month after our submission but since then not a word. So I guess no news is good news.....

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for updates but does anyone have any updates on their application e.g. BG check in progress or something like that? We were asked to submit documents but after that it has gone quiet.

Edited by W-T

Raquel

So far they have asked twice for documents. This was within the first month after our submission but since then not a word. So I guess no news is good news.....

Was wondering what's happening with you guys lately?! :) thought you'd have PR by now... You received PNP early Aug! Edited by Raquel

M-N

I agree with W-T, we got asked for documents too and I think they were quiet for like 2 months or something.

ChrisG

Just got my GCMS notes. Ordered via my brother who lives in Toronto.

Seems the last time they worked on my application was back in November and after that nothing. At least everything looks good. Everything has been passed or met and no issues have come up.

Gives me some relief but now it's back to the waiting game.

• Like 2

KarinS

Chris - we also heard nothing for about 2 months and then were asked to submit photos and copies of passports about 2 weeks ago. On Sunday (?) we got an update on our profile that our pr has been granted and case closed. I sent the photos etc last week and the returned documents (not sure what they are called) arrived today. I must just go and pick them up in the postbox. We submitted our application on 9 August. I am sure it will happen soon for you now!

• Like 2

Raquel

Good news Chris! The end is near :)

Congrats Karin! :ilikeit:

• Like 1

Helanie

Fantastic news Karin! So happy for you and your family! :ilikeit::hug:

• Like 1

Ydean Hartzenberg

Awesome stuff.

• Like 1

ChrisG

Congrats KarinS! That is awesome. :)

I've gone through this document like crazy now. All is good it seems!

• Like 2

CilliersC

Really good to hear Chris! :ilikeit:

Does your GCMS notes state that you're processed in Ottawa or local VO?

reshie108

Congrats Karin, im sure u must be so relieved that you have your PR

• Like 1

ChrisG

CilliersC, it is done in Ottawa. I wish I could show some of these notes but there are so many. I'll see if I can paste some here later. :)

ChrisG

CilliersC, it is done in Ottawa. I wish I could show some of these notes but there are so many. I'll see if I can paste some here later. :)

http://imgur.com/a/qFS3s

Here are some of the notes.

• Like 1