Sign in to follow this  
Holmes Family

EE Upcoming rounds of invitations guesses

Holmes Family

Any theories on why the points have gone up? people from within canada waking up and applying maybe?

jones

Any theories on why the points have gone up? people from within canada waking up and applying maybe?

Holmes, I actually thought it would have been much higher. My guess is that some of the PNP's are starting to take kick in. Furthermore the draw before this was ~20 days ago which would result in more people entering the pool with higher points. I think the next draw should be a little lower, but we will have to wait and see.

Wynloots

Ok Application submitted!!! :) Holding thumbs everything goes well for everyone else!

Lekke Chris, good luck!

Wynloots

And we have another draw!

Draw #14 - Aug 7 - 1402 applicants with CRS score of 471 or more.

Good luck guys!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/

Chris, did you miss it by one point?!?

ChrisG

No no. Luckily I got ITA on the 26th of June. That would've been depressing!

• Like 1

Wynloots

O, I forgot you were busy with your actual submission!!! Long weekend... :ilikeit:

O, I forgot you were busy with your actual submission!!! Long weekend... :ilikeit:

Erm, did I miss something here Wyn? Last time I checked you had your visas issued..... What submission are you busy with?

Wynloots

I was referring to Chris' submission, thought he missed the ITA by one point when, in fact, he had already received it and was busy compiling his submission.

Wynloots

Confucius say: Keep opinion to oneself after long weekend in order to avoid creating confusion...

• Like 1

ChrisG

An interesting question from my side.

Who actually does the processing of EE applications for South Africa? Does it go to Pretoria or does it go to Canada? Does Pretoria just handle the stamps?

I was referring to Chris' submission, thought he missed the ITA by one point when, in fact, he had already received it and was busy compiling his submission.

Eish, OK. I had a blonde moment. Admittedly I read your response when I woke up in the middle of the night (oh the insomnia) and clearly not ally brain cells was firing at full capacity..... Oops.

An interesting question from my side.

Who actually does the processing of EE applications for South Africa? Does it go to Pretoria or does it go to Canada? Does Pretoria just handle the stamps?

I would imagine that it would be CIC in Canada. They would give the first OK, then transfer it to PTA for a review of their decision and for stamping. Also the doctor that approves your medical sits in London if I'm not mistaken, and only if there are problems do they refer it to a Dr in Canada for evaluation.

ChrisG

Ah ok.

Has anyone received PR via express entry yet in SA? I know a few people here got ITA in the January to March window.

Nelline

I know people who have received it via EE (x 3) but they're all in Canada already

Ah ok.

Has anyone received PR via express entry yet in SA? I know a few people here got ITA in the January to March window.

• Like 1

ChrisG

Ah well that's good to know. How is your application coming along?

Nelline

They asked for some additional information yesterday, in fact which I submitted so now we're playing the waiting game once more! This was the first "movement" on the account in about 2 months.

Ah well that's good to know. How is your application coming along?

M-N

They asked for some additional information yesterday, in fact which I submitted so now we're playing the waiting game once more! This was the first "movement" on the account in about 2 months.

Neline, did you also have to resubmit things you already uploaded? That happened to us. :/

Nelline

Nope, they asked for a form called IMM5669 Schedule A which wasn't on our original list of docs. It is a "background declaration" so of course now I'm stressing that there's an issue! This immigration malarkey is not for the faint-hearted I tell ya!

Neline, did you also have to resubmit things you already uploaded? That happened to us. :/

ChrisG

Nelline I've been reading on the Canadavisa forums that most people who get the schedule A request get their PR about two weeks after that.

I would say it's very good news!

• Like 1

Nelline

Oh Chris, I DO HOPE SO!!!!!

Nelline I've been reading on the Canadavisa forums that most people who get the schedule A request get their PR about two weeks after that.

I would say it's very good news!

• Like 1

shawman

Holding thumbs for you Nelline. I remember how stressful it was. Definitely not an easy thing to do. The waiting is the worst.

• Like 1

Raquel

Nope, they asked for a form called IMM5669 Schedule A which wasn't on our original list of docs. It is a "background declaration" so of course now I'm stressing that there's an issue! This immigration malarkey is not for the faint-hearted I tell ya!

No stressing Nelline! :hug:

Find the Zen within you, as AshB so beautifully pointed out to me yesterday!

Your PR is on its way!!! ;)

• Like 1

Nelline - like you said to us, just hang in there. It's coming your way!

M-N

Aaah I see, they wanted me to provide them with my activities (work, travel, living arrangements, etc.) from a certain date. Of course this was all in the documentation I already uploaded when I submitted my application. So I just create a Word document with all the info and dates and added the original documents as Appendixes.

I have a feeling my travel stuff may have confused them I traveled a lot for work, especially to the neighboring countries.

Best of luck, hope this means you're there. The Background check is the last step before they make a decision by the looks of it. :ilikeit:

We submitted a few weeks after you so hopefully we'll be hot on your heels. :whistling:

Edited by M-N
  • Like 1

Nelline

Yes, exactly, all the info which I put on the form yesterday, was already on the previously submitted documents... which is why I was worried that they'd come across a discrepancy or something! You know how we all stress about this whole process... I checked and double checked all my dates etc on the previously submitted docs before I completed this one!

Aaah I see, they wanted me to provide them with my activities (work, travel, living arrangements, etc.) from a certain date. Of course this was all in the documentation I already uploaded when I submitted my application. So I just create a Word document with all the info and dates and added the original documents as Appendixes.

I have a feeling my travel stuff may have confused them I traveled a lot for work, especially to the neighboring countries.

Best of luck, hope this means you're there. The Background check is the last step before they make a decision by the looks of it. :ilikeit:

We submitted a few weeks after you so hopefully we'll be hot on your heels. :whistling: